birthday party for 1 year baby

aviivana

Hi all mummies. . Soon I will celebrate my baby 1 year.. any idea where is nice place to celebrate the party and with nice decoration. . But not to expensive price.. thanks in advance for share info to me :)

preeti22

Hii, if you are inviting only people like family members,then you can arrange a party at your home..and if you want to celebrate a grand party,then you can think about theme parks or restaurants, or you can go for rental place.you can have theme party for your baby..there are many party planners who can arrange theme party with all decorations ..they also provide costume birthday party characters.

dwzphotos

Hi all mummies. . Soon I will celebrate my baby 1 year.. any idea where is nice place to celebrate the party and with nice decoration. . But not to expensive price.. thanks in advance for share info to me :)
Hi, it depends on whether you are looking at themed parties, or just a gathering of family and friends :)
Places such as GoGo Bambini has a small function room and also an indoor playground for kids to play in. I have also been to parties which are held at home, or at restaurants, condominium's clubhouse.
Hope this helps :)

Pauleen

Hi
If you don't want to do too much cleaning up, it will be good if you can hold it in a condo"s function room. I had my baby's full month at my cousin's condo function room, but unfortunately it wasn't available during for 1 yo birthday so I held it at McDonald's Jurong Central Park. I checked several places (Safra, KFC, McDonald's party places) but they were fully booked so I did not have any games for the kids. They just played among themselves while the adults chatted. I did not have to pay for the rental of the area, only the food ordered.

Hope this helps.

stepheen

Hi
Studio Fusion providing parties and room rental for every ages and for all genders to make their birthday as special and memorable. In very affordable price you can get all the excitements and will more delight as compare to previous year party.