Birthday Party Ideas

baileys838

Hi,

I have a son who is turning 3 this May and I want to hold a simple birthday party with a few of his friends (around 10 kids only). I have a function room but I don't have any idea on how to entertain them. I was considering XplorerKids but would be great if you can share any ideas as well.

Thanks!

hi, my son is turning 3 in july and he does not have much friends and we do not have close relatives to invite their kids for a party, so dont know how to celebrate. where do you? you may wan to consider gogo bambini (dempsey hill) / fidgets / polliwogs/ peekaboo (kallang). i find these not bad.

Wonderlust

Hi,

Wonderlust, an online children’s wonderland,made and handled with Love. Wonderlust pampers parents with the best solutions to all your needs.

From newborn to toddler, we adorn you with all that you desire for your little angel.

Wonderlust magically transforms your colorless parties into a fascinating ball of fun. Providing party supplies, and delicately hand-made hampers and gifts. From cupcake toppers to pom pom, decoration, banners, goody bags and more. We designed and hand-made with love for all the little ones.

Follow us on our Facebook page for seasonal updates on an array of exclusive apparels and essentials for all the little ones.

Email your request to wonderlust.viche@gmail.com

Spread the love of Wonderlust.

leapnbouce

Hi I got a bouncy castle for rent detail as follows:-

Party Bouncy Castle for Rental – fits most HDBs and small gardens
4-in-1 bouncer: Bounce, slide, ball-pool, and a basket hoop
Dimension: 3.0m (L) x 2.8m (W) x 2.1m (H)
Suitable for child 2 to 5 years old
Maximum load: 136kg
Maximum players at one time: 4
Requires electrical outlet for air blower for continuous airflow
Comes with colourful air-filled balls in the ball-pool section
4 hours of bouncing fun at $200 only includes: delivery, set-up and removal

Do contact me at leapnbounce@gmail.com if you are interested.

Jumping_Castle.jpg

mikamika

Hi all Mummies,
I'm a free-lance facepainter who runs kids parties.
Please contact me if you all are looking for facepainting services for your kid's birthday!
(Call me for easy reference)

*FYI:
The face/body paints I use : Snazaroo from UK
It is specially formulated to be hypoallergenic. They are manufactured using only ingredients fully compliant with EU & FDA toy and cosmetic regulations, and are non-toxic.This means they are generally safe to use on children's faces and bodies.
As they are water-based, it can be easily removed with baby soap and water (no harsh removers needed) .

Name:Mika
Contact 8138 2280
Email:lxmika@gmail.com

preeti22

Hi,

I have a son who is turning 3 this May and I want to hold a simple birthday party with a few of his friends (around 10 kids only). I have a function room but I dont't have any idea on how to entertain them. I was considering XplorerKids but would be great if you can share any ideas as well.

Thanks!
Bouncy castle is really nice idea. or you can hire birthday party entertainers to add more fun element to birthday party. You can arrange a birthday party with theme for example Superhero Parties,mascots etc.
You can have your own ice cream stall and let the kids select ice cream and decorate it on their own. same with cup cakes. i think Cup cake decoration competition would be nice idea.

Last edited:
Hi mummies!

Stickers are also a great idea for kids goodie bags! Esp in childcare centres!
I have $1.50 fun foam stickers to share~ PM me or check the URL beloW

jessie2669

Hi, Just want to share some interesting birthday goodie bag, suitable for giving away at kid's school or at birthday party : )

smh_01.jpg

victoria1991

Looking for activities and birthday party planner is really important ! you want a good service provider that will leave your kids party a WOW moment right?
haha. So know who are your planners before you engage them .
If i were to recommend, i will say partyfiestar.sg
they have the activities that you need and come in an affordable package! :)
If not you guys can try joycelynballoons too :)

ThemeOMania

This is Roy Edelstein on behalf of Theme O Mania Parties & Events Pte. Ltd., a fellow event company specializing in thematic parties and events. Theme O Mania Parties & Events Pte. Ltd. is a party planner and event company in Singapore. Being from around here, we understand the pace of life in our dynamic city. So to offload your dear self from the nitty gritty details of planning a corporate event or birthday party in Singapore, our party planners provide extensive event/party planning support to you from initial conceptualisation to actual execution!

Here’s a list of our VALUE-ADDED SERVICES for your next event/party:

Special Appearances of Mascot / Theme Characters!
Bespoke Party Supplies!
Memorable Goodie Bags!
Attractive Arts & Crafts Sessions!
Mind-blowing Party Decorations!
Colourful Helium Balloons!
Delightful Balloon Sculpting Sessions with our Balloon Sculptor!
Amazing Magic Shows with the Friendly Magician!
Fabulous Face Painting Sessions with our Face Painter!
Delicious Kid’s Friendly Finger Food & Beverages!

Fun-filled Games with our Games Master!
Personalised Birthday Cakes and Cupcakes!
Gorgeous Thematic Candy Buffet!
Mascot and Costume Rental
Bouncy Castles for Rent!
Popcorn and Candy Floss Machines for Rent!
And various kids entertainments!

Call us at +65 9693 0974 or drop us an email at party@themeomania.com.sg today!

Attachments

Last edited:

Ultimatejay

Hi Mummies & Daddies! I recently engaged partisimo as my birthday girl party planner, and they were awesome! They satisfy all my request and gave me even more! Will definitely engage them again in the future! their products are so premium that i feel that it worth every cents! Much more seeing my girl happy! This is their website www.partisimo.com.sg

Ultimatejay

Hi,

I have a son who is turning 3 this May and I want to hold a simple birthday party with a few of his friends (around 10 kids only). I have a function room but I don't have any idea on how to entertain them. I was considering XplorerKids but would be great if you can share any ideas as well.

Thanks!

Visit www.partisimo.com.sg! I recently got their carnival package for my girl! It was awesome!!I'll keep engaging them whenever i need any event or party planner

CreateForFun

Children Floristry (Floral arrangement) workshops, Slime making workshops, Children Sewing workshops, Japanese mochi making, dumpling making, cookie decoration and lots more!!!

Check out www.createforfun.com.sg

Our workshops are not just art and craft lessons - They are enriching experiences filled with fun and imaginative! Crammed with interesting, creative hands on activities, Create For Fun workshops are designed for children of all ages, to engage their creative minds and busy hands to create wonderful creations that they will be proud of and leaving them with fun filled memories.

Whether you are looking to host that special Birthday Party, go for an enriching Holiday Program or organize a School Event, Create For Fun can help you make it extra special.

The team at Create For Fun will go to any party venue, create a pop-up class and conduct classes to your guests!

Follow us at @createforfun_sg

Like us at www.facebook.com/createforfun

Upcoming workshops here:

https://www.createforfun.com.sg/register