Birthday Party

vallav

Hi to all Mummies,

I am here to share a website that will save all the hassle from preparing for your little ones birthday.

They do all planning,decoration and catering for you at the most reasonable price.

I did my daughter's 4th year old birthday party and it really turn out to be a fun and hassle-free party.

This is the web - I-THINK-4-YOU | Wix.com

You can ask for a quotation before placing your order.
Discount will be given when you are doing a order 3 month before the actual birthday.

Hope you all can benefit from this!
Cheers!

YUKIYOYO

Hi to all Mummies,

I am here to share a website that will save all the hassle from preparing for your little ones birthday.

They do all planning,decoration and catering for you at the most reasonable price.

I did my daughter's 4th year old birthday party and it really turn out to be a fun and hassle-free party.

This is the web - I-THINK-4-YOU | Wix.com

You can ask for a quotation before placing your order.
Discount will be given when you are doing a order 3 month before the actual birthday.

Hope you all can benefit from this!
Cheers!
How much did u spent for the party?

vallav

I only opt for the decoration for the party,tibits and birthday cake for around $300. They provide all the angry bird theme items and also host the party for me. What i like about them is they came to my house to check how they can deco for my house and I also get to take part in the planning of the party. I get a discount that time i did the party but i think you can ask for a quotation first before deciding to take up the offer. I still have their contact, if you want i can give it to you. Their price is based on the venue size and number of guest.

Hi mummies!

Stickers are also a great idea for kids goodie bags! Esp in childcare centres!
I have $1.50 fun foam stickers to share~ PM me or check the URL beloW

Hazel1212

Thank you mummies for all the suggestions. My girl's birthday is on Valentines Day (this coming weekend) and it is always difficult to plan around this festive date. Also, her birthday usually coincides with CNY. I was scrambling for ideas for her birthday and found great suggestions on this forum and other blogs. I wanted to share some of the cool ideas I found '5 Great ideas for Kid's birthday in 2016' https://www.kinderful.com/blog/5-great-birthday-party-ideas-for-2016-80 by Kinderful.com.

I enjoyed this article because it also comes with interesting yet simple ideas and other recommendations for at the end of the article that can help parents plan better.