Blackheads

CynCyn

kose black mask , tfs white mud nose pack together with green tea oil =)
Yay I went to buy Tfs white mud nose pack too which Nicole recommended . I like it that it's not a nose strip so can focus on other part of the faces where there's pores or blackheads since it's a peel of mask type .

nicole

hi dear, u mean u combined & used mah? to focus on b.heads wich 1 iz beter?
hw do u used them?
TIA~:001_302:
yar , for the tfs green tea oil + tfs white mud nose pack =)
rub the green tea oil on nose area , massage for few minutes ( the GT oil purpose is to loosen the black heads for the white mud nose pack to suck them out easier ) , then rinse with water , followed by applying the white mud nose pack =)

LoVeS

rub the green tea oil on nose area , massage for few minutes ( the GT oil purpose is to loosen the black heads for the white mud nose pack to suck them out easier ) , then rinse with water , followed by applying the white mud nose pack =)

erm....tfs stands for wat?

oh tks nicole! may i knw hw much they will cost u altogether huh?

tink will giv it a try since u highly recommend!:tlaugh:

maine78

Yes it is , I'm using that alone . It removes most black heads .
oic.. do u use it on other parts of the face as well? coz i hv blackheads n whiteheads on my face as well. thinking of getting a peeling mask tat can be used on the face too.

CynCyn

oic.. do u use it on other parts of the face as well? coz i hv blackheads n whiteheads on my face as well. thinking of getting a peeling mask tat can be used on the face too.
I use it all over my face too .
This nose pack is meant for all over the face not neccessarily on the nose alone according to the SA . At it's in a peel off mask form instead of those normal sticker type . Get my drift ?

I use peel off mask...
will then squeeze the blackheads out.....

the only thing is, peel off mask makes my skin dry.....

so got to apply rose toner aft the mask.

now i wana get tfs nose pack & the green tea oil to try. ;)

EforEileen

hm,im goin to gif it a try too cos i have alot of blackhead and whitehead due to my oily skintype.. :)

Anyone noe where is the nearest TFS around jurong area??

maine78

I use it all over my face too .
This nose pack is meant for all over the face not neccessarily on the nose alone according to the SA . At it's in a peel off mask form instead of those normal sticker type . Get my drift ?
Yup thanks alot. Wil get a tube tmr hee!

maine78

I use peel off mask...
will then squeeze the blackheads out.....

the only thing is, peel off mask makes my skin dry.....

so got to apply rose toner aft the mask.

now i wana get tfs nose pack & the green tea oil to try. ;)
I try not to sqeeze my blackheads/whiteheads esp ard my cheek areas coz the pores will enlarge after u squeeze them unless they r squeezed by pro beauticians who hv those equip to assist them when squeezing. I've got quite large pores due to frequent squeezing when i'm young so i try not to squeeze them now