Blacklist Maid

stonston

How to blacklist a maid that has been sent home? As in wanna blacklist her so she cannot come back to Singapore to work...

any1 noe which dept to write in to?

veronica

There is NO way to blacklist a maid unless you file a case with the police.

What is your case with the maid?

stonston

she stole things n i suspect she is pimping herself...

i spoke to e police officer, he said there is no need to make police report to blacklist e maid from coming back into Singapore....

cos if realli make police report, i need to pay for her stay in singapore during e investigation which may take 3mths or more....$10/day for food and lodging means more than $1k i have to pay!!!

i might as well buy ticket n send her home!

n, e agent warned me tt she is trying to run away to come n find my family cos she realli wants to stay with us....
so if we make police report n keep her in singapore, it is a risk she will disturb us...e longer she stays in singapore, the more my family dun feel at ease....

the police officer told us to send her home, then write to MOM n tell them to blacklist her....he say tt is wot alot of pple do cos they dun wanna pay for the maid's food n lodging in singapore while investigations r going on....

n btw, 3mths to investigate, still gotta wait for court date, charge her in court, etc etc? by then might drag up to a yr or more!!!

veronica

Hmm i didnt know this can be done...(from what the police officer told you). I ever called MOM to ask but they told me they won't blacklist a maid if there isnt any police case cos they won't know if it's a genuine case or not. From that, i find it logical cos imagine everyone calls and ask them to blacklist a maid without a proof.

Pimping? Quite scary leh. My house there got a few bangladesh cleaners and my hb ever bumped one (very hardworking chap) and a maid together in the staircase area. You can try stalking her if she does go out one day...:p

I suggest you call MOM and check further. Good luck !!

stonston

i've already written to MOM with solid evidence of her stealing (she wrote a confession with thumbprint at the Embassy)...

they will be blacklisting her...

btw, she is already on her way back to her country now....hope she will be gone for good...i changed all our telephone numbers jus to be on e safe side...

sal

i've already written to MOM with solid evidence of her stealing (she wrote a confession with thumbprint at the Embassy)...

they will be blacklisting her...

btw, she is already on her way back to her country now....hope she will be gone for good...i changed all our telephone numbers jus to be on e safe side...
well even though u blacklist them, they can still come into spore using another name and passport.

Tat's what happened to my previous maid.

The agency blacklisted her in the system coz she abused my little gal. But half a yr later, i saw her in spore. But this time under another name, coz i spoke to her employer.

So there's really no way to stop her from coming back to spore.

stonston

Sal, the officer at MOM told me recently they changed to use THUMBPRINTS...which means when they apply for work permit, they will check e system using their thumbprint...unless she change thumbprint or her thumbprint is not clear, high likelihood she cannot come back...

her embassy also promised me she will not be back in Singapore...

veronica

Sal, the officer at MOM told me recently they changed to use THUMBPRINTS...which means when they apply for work permit, they will check e system using their thumbprint...unless she change thumbprint or her thumbprint is not clear, high likelihood she cannot come back...

It's good to hear that these maids will not be able to come back to Singapore after the ban. At least they will not cause harm to other family.

Sometimes it's quite worry when we send back these maids, will they do something back to us in return.

Glad you changed your telephone number but I guess there is nothing we can do too unless we shift house as well...cos I believe she will also know our address too...

stonston

veronica, i removed all the pages fm her book with any of our details...
i packed her bag for her..wot i did was pretend we r going out for dinner, then go to agency n left her there...

then i went home to pack her things...

i will be shifting house soon..so glad we saw her true colours b4 we shift house...

veronica

veronica, i removed all the pages fm her book with any of our details...
i packed her bag for her..wot i did was pretend we r going out for dinner, then go to agency n left her there...

then i went home to pack her things...

i will be shifting house soon..so glad we saw her true colours b4 we shift house...
Wow u really do lots of precaution...hahahaha

Hope your next maid is ok....if not, do you have to move again...heehee..

BTW, can you share how you caught her stealing??

M

^Mami_Jazz^

well even though u blacklist them, they can still come into spore using another name and passport.

Tat's what happened to my previous maid.

The agency blacklisted her in the system coz she abused my little gal. But half a yr later, i saw her in spore. But this time under another name, coz i spoke to her employer.

So there's really no way to stop her from coming back to spore.

Wow u & the maid so "you yuan" still can meet each other !!!
I'm oso not too happy wif my maid ....haiz so sad :embarrassed:

Ston, u r lucky that u found out now

stonston

veronica, my father found some money mising from his pouch...then my hb check, he also got money missin fm his pouch (all overseas $$, nvr count everyday)...

then my home got install internet camera which we got set on record mode...then we view back lor...then saw her stealing...

then we search her belongings, alot of our things also...
when we confront her, she also admit...some more write a confession with thumbprint for us...

veronica

You are so lucky. We are not those who count our coins and notes everyday type. And I also don't know how much i have in my purse too. So I won't be surprise if my maid takes few loose coins from us everyday. But how to check?? Really a headache !!!

How come she doesnt know you have a camera at home?

stonston

she noes we got camera...but wot she dunno is tt it can film e whole house...
cos we tell her to put baby at a certain spot when he playing so we can see cos tt spot is e best view...so she tot onli tt spot can see on e camera :p

mine take loose change fm us everyday...onli my sister counts, so she noticed...

rjj

Yes, now with the thumbprint thingy, it's so much safer. At least we are pretty sure the same maid will not be back in SG :( Haiz... then again, she can go other countries....

Stonston, hope your new maid is good... :)

rjj

hi stonston,

which internet camera did u buy? how to film whole house?
Hi,

Actually I also looking for one. The one I had need a fixed IP address in order for it to work. So any recommendation of one which does not require?? And of cos, low cost la....

TIA!!!

aprilapril

Dear all,

If anyone is looking for maid, pls don't not employ Naw Kry Sar from Myanmar, PR no. as 0 92497402. She make a false Declaration on MOM biodata and I have reported her to MOM. MOM have notice this case and have a records on the maid data. Now whoever want to apply permit for her, MOM will alert on the system to get reference from the pervious employer. I believed maid must be honest and willing to learn but this Myanmar doesn't have. So beware.

If you need more details, you could e-mail me at aprilapril456@yahoo.com.sg, i don't think here can share this issue.

adelinenbg

[FONT=&quot]Hi All[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Please beware of this maid from Mynmar, her name is : Lal Tlan Chhuaki, nickname Daphne[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]She was with me for 9 months and initial stage I keep my old Filipino maid for 3 weeks just to teach her the daily chores due to my slipped disc I could not band or squart. She was ok for about a month after my old maid left. As she need to fetch my kids to school and back from school, I guess she mixed with many maids at the school gate, all bad influence affects her work and nightmare started at home.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]She almost burn down my kitchen, she doesn't clean the floor properly nor wash the laundry properly, lots of my clothes got stain by colors, I warn her to be more careful but whenever I went to spot check how she soak the clothes I always see all dark colors was mixed with color clothing and my bedsheet, she soak and wash immediately, all white laundry turn grey in colors.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]When she done things wrong, I spoke to her she will turn away, no eye contact. And she often switch on my kids TV to watch, I warn her not to do it but she still does it. also make use of my home phone without permission.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]From March onward, I started to look out for new maid biodata but in May she suddenly tell me she want to transfer, that was just after she finish her loan with the agent. I told her I will check with her agent, agent told me that since the loan period is over employer can decide if we want to let her transfer but employer will have to pay for her lodging up to 21days which will be like her one month salary. After discussing with my husband, we decide to just buy a ticket and send her home as that is cheaper than paying her lodging and anyway, she is not a good worker for the next employer.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We only let her know that she is going home on the day of her departure. She bagged to stay on but told her that her permit has been cancelled and we cannot do much.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]After she left, I started to find out the things she done at home. My kitchen floor track was choke when I wash my kitchen, she was silent on it and did not let us know and after a week, we found my master room toilet choke, the floor track was full of hair which was not cleared and cause the choking, we spend over $100 getting plumper in to clear the choke, next I found she stole my conditioners and my husband facial scrub hidden in my bedsheets cupboard. When my new maid came in, she started to clear up the rooms and we found more surprises, she stole my whole family clothings, my son T's, my daughter new dress with tag, my husband singlet and shorts, and lots of my clothings and even brand new sports bra, all stuffed in 5 layers of plastic bag, my daughter brand new headphones, hair accessories and she also stole my facial lotion and stuff for skin and hidden under my MIL mattress etc...a few nights ago, my new maid told me while she clean up the storage stuff on top of the wardrope, she found 2 pair of sandal that belong to my hubby. she is a inhouse daylight robber!![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I thought I just want to post here and share just in case anyone of you bump into her biodata. Any idea how I could post it up in MOM website??[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I got her from Bestmaid Agency at Lavendar.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Link of her bioddata : [/FONT]Maid Singapore | Myanmar maid | RoofTop Recruiters Pte Ltd | LAL TLAN CHHUAKI

kellyawsg

Dear Friends,

Recently I have engagement one maid from Indonesia, her name Bella Sinta Rahyu from Indonesia agent FME MGMT. I wish to notice public have to careful to getting her. She been worked my home for 3mths, everything could be fine but she have attitude problem and ask for off days, we are rejected due to my children has to take care by her. then she ask for quit out of sudden.. in the end we have to sent her back to agent, the problem for us are to pay extra money, etc administration fees, medical check up.

Then more things I have to settled my 2kids before header work. I really not recommend so irresponsibility persons. another few day after has one person call Citi to look for Bella, because my maid borrow money from her. Then she just run away and I have given agent contact to get Citi to take back her money. Hope this thing can be settle by her.