bleed/spotting in sec tri

jkl

hi mummies,

im currently in my 18 weeks pregnancy but am having bleeding for almost about a week.
spotting started when i was 9 weeks and stop but came back again.
went kk numerous time but dr there told me that is nothing . last week , midnight feel that there is something gushing out and to my horror is brown blood and was alot as previously was only a lil spotting but went to Kandang Kerbau Hospital , at time feel cramps and they gave me utrogestan pills and hormone jab . has been almost a week but bleed still didnt stop but i manage to feel baby movement . anybody encounter the same thing? im kinda worried as first pregnancy was only very.slight spotting and lasted for less than a week. this is my sec pregnancy :eek:15:

There is nothing to worry. You are about to feel the baby movements.....right. Then it clearly indicates that, you are having a healthy pregnancy.

Cocochanel

Hi there

im having the same problems. Had red bleeding on and off since 22 weeks until now 24 weeks and I'm still on progesterone pills and proluton shots once a week. Scans show nothing wrong. Dr is unsure about the causes of bleeding..
Cross our fingers that our babies will be ok... You're not alone....