Bleeding but confirmed pregnancy after which

Pwiincess

Hi anyone occurred some thing like that?

Bleeding (which thought was the usual menstruation), then totally nothing came the next few days.

Bought the kit to test and was positive?

crystaloves

Hi anyone occurred some thing like that?

Bleeding (which thought was the usual menstruation), then totally nothing came the next few days.

Bought the kit to test and was positive?
Hey Pwiincess,

I replied u in the previous post lost hopes... please think positively as i am trying myself too... i am experience light brown discharge (light Bleeding) and is on and off... how is erveything for you now? you manage to see your baby's heart beat at what week?

Pwiincess

Still can't detect baby heartbeat. Am at 5week now. My bleeding is fresh blood like menstruation. How about you? What did your Gynae say?

crystaloves

Still can't detect baby heartbeat. Am at 5week now. My bleeding is fresh blood like menstruation. How about you? What did your Gynae say?
i still haven go for any visit after last week my bleeding stops le but it should be light brown in color if u are experiencing mentstrual flow type u have to go emergency to make sure.. my bleeding doesnt acc with any cramp so now im monitering every bits of my body changes then i decide whether should i go to emergency anot... for my first visit, my ultrasound only shpws a dot measuring at 5w1d +/-10 days.. do u ave any cramp? normally heart beat can be detected during 6-7 weeks so it might be too early... add me in msn we talk there... at least we concieved almost the same time we can share..jewe

crystaloves

i still haven go for any visit after last week my bleeding stops le but it should be light brown in color if u are experiencing mentstrual flow type u have to go emergency to make sure.. my bleeding doesnt acc with any cramp so now im monitering every bits of my body changes then i decide whether should i go to emergency anot... for my first visit, my ultrasound only shpws a dot measuring at 5w1d +/-10 days.. do u ave any cramp? normally heart beat can be detected during 6-7 weeks so it might be too early... add me in msn we talk there... at least we concieved almost the same time we can share..jewe
jewel_cutey@hotmail.com

BTMY

Hi...

I am 7wks pregnant now and i experienced spotting (or rather fresh blood flowing out like menses) during my 4th wk of pregnancy. I was tested NEGATIVE at week4 after 10days of late menses. When i experienced spotting i juz left it alone for 3-4 days. I tot was MENSES. din bother to see a doc at all. I went to see a GP and had blood test coz i was feeling naseous and not well. GP called me 1 day later after the blood test and asked me to see a gynae asap.

Went to gynae at week 4 for scanning.. couldnt see anything but doc gave me a jab and some duphaston n folic acid.

Went to gynae last week again at week 6 and doc managed to detect the heartbeat. However, gynae commented that my baby is very small only 4.44mm at week 6.

going back again nxt wk at week 8 for scanning again. (keeping my fingers crossed)

P/S: Is it normal to have alot of discharge during 1st trimester? It is not smelly and not causing any itch. Juz a bit uncomfortable when there are alot of discharge and is very worrying coz i tot it might be spotting.

Please advise. Thanks!

P/S: My EDD is on 7th Jan 2013 ;)

crystaloves

Hi...

I am 7wks pregnant now and i experienced spotting (or rather fresh blood flowing out like menses) during my 4th wk of pregnancy. I was tested NEGATIVE at week4 after 10days of late menses. When i experienced spotting i juz left it alone for 3-4 days. I tot was MENSES. din bother to see a doc at all. I went to see a GP and had blood test coz i was feeling naseous and not well. GP called me 1 day later after the blood test and asked me to see a gynae asap.

Went to gynae at week 4 for scanning.. couldnt see anything but doc gave me a jab and some duphaston n folic acid.

Went to gynae last week again at week 6 and doc managed to detect the heartbeat. However, gynae commented that my baby is very small only 4.44mm at week 6.

going back again nxt wk at week 8 for scanning again. (keeping my fingers crossed)

P/S: Is it normal to have alot of discharge during 1st trimester? It is not smelly and not causing any itch. Juz a bit uncomfortable when there are alot of discharge and is very worrying coz i tot it might be spotting.

Please advise. Thanks!

P/S: My EDD is on 7th Jan 2013 ;)
Hi BTMY,

Congrats on your pregnancy!... When i did my checks at NUH yesterday, they were just making sure that my baby was in the correct position as in the womb instead of other place as i have a chain of histories... i guess it is normal.. i do have some super light brown discharge too.. so i am like a regular pantyliner wearer... The gynae at NUH did not tell me when is my EDD but based on my calculation.. it should be end Jan... as i just like mid of my 5th week... could see a sac and a jelly bean lookalike inside it... hopefully it can process into a healthy baby...Jia you!!