Bleeding while pass motion.

hueychye79

Not sure is it the correct thread to post or not.

Before pregnant I have no problem to passo motion and almost everyday I can cleary bowel.

When confinemt period, the longest record I cannot pass motion is 1 week due to hard stool.

Even now the problem still have not solve.

Only manage to pass motion once every 3 days and it always need to push very hard.

Few days ago, I notice I notice I am bleeding while pass motion and can see the toilet bowl is red color. :embarrassed:

So scary...

Anyone encounter this problem?

I am so worry....

bibiluvr

hi dear,

after giving birth, the doc will give u something to help u loosen the stools right? but i experienced the same thing as you.. after 2-3 months after giving birth, i oso found blood on the toilet paper ( as u r wiping ur buttocks)..was worried as well.. but not all the time..it's like once or twice in a month.. mum said it was piles.. did u push very hard?

but i tried to drink more water n eat more veg. somehow it got ok.. as in now.. no longer has blood in stools.. maybe u observe a while more.. but if it's a lot of blood... do see a doc...

hueychye79

hi dear,

after giving birth, the doc will give you something to help you loosen the stools right? but i experienced the same thing as you.. after 2-3 months after giving birth, i also found blood on the toilet paper ( as you r wiping your buttocks)..was worried as well.. but not all the time..it's like once or twice in a month.. mum said it was piles.. did you push very hard?

but i tried to drink more water n eat more veg. somehow it got ok.. as in now.. no longer has blood in stools.. maybe you observe a while more.. but if it's a lot of blood... do see a doc...
Yup, push very hard...

Make me worry but will try to monitor..

Really scare to see doctor. :nah:

bibiluvr

try to drink more water, especially when u wake up in the morning.. it helps a lot in my case.. take more veg, prunes n yogurt.. take care!!

Phoebii Cheng

Hi hueychye,

Could be you strain when you push too hard, then your tht part tear, I agree to observe for a while, but if you don't hv the peace, better see a doc, get it clarified, rather thn you worry here & there.

Meanwhile, eat lots of veges & fruits, orange, papayas helps

drinking prune juice helps too n drink lots of water.

i experienced something similar after i gv birth to my 1st girl. in the end i went to see a gp. she told me not to worry as it was quite common and hasn't reached the stage where surgery is needed. so she prescribed some medication and i have been fine ever since.

i still keep a bottle of prune juice in the fridge and have half a glass if i did not pass motion for 1 day.

diymummy

Is the blood in the poo? Or due to using too much force?

Blood in poo is serious and you need to see a doc asap for it. If it's due to you using too much force, can try stuff like prune juice as mentioned in earlier posts.

Also, what's your diet like? Does it have enough fruits and veges, ie fibre?

Ivy Miao

Not sure is it the correct thread to post or not.

Before pregnant I have no problem to passo motion and almost everyday I can cleary bowel.

When confinemt period, the longest record I cannot pass motion is 1 week due to hard stool.

Even now the problem still have not solve.

Only manage to pass motion once every 3 days and it always need to push very hard.

Few days ago, I notice I notice I am bleeding while pass motion and can see the toilet bowl is red color. :embarrassed:

So scary...

Anyone encounter this problem?

I am so worry....

ME ME!!!! I opened a thread bout this last month. I also shit once every 3days. My asshole damn pain + blood. I dont like to shit after that. Even sitting down hurts. Lolx! but now im taking this supplement, BRANDS grape seeds with Antioxident, it does helps me to shit better and of cuz, plenty plenty of water. If the bleeding persist, its best to see Doc.