BMSG(S) Car Decal

bluechin

BMSG Moderator
Hello All,

Please show your support by proudly displaying our car decal. Anyone that believes "Breastmilk is Best" can display it! So you don't need to be a breastfeeding mum to do so.

Each car decal retails @ only $3 each.

Contact us at office@breastfeeding.org.sg or Tel : 63370508 to purchase one. :)

All proceeds will help us continue to provide assistance to families through our counselling helpline, workshops and events.

With more resources, we will be able to develop more programs to ensure that all babies have the optimal nutrition as well as ensuring that nursing mothers and mothers-to-be are able to breastfeed as much as they can, and as long as possible.

Last edited:

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
sure wish I had a car to put it on... doubt my single guy cousin would allow me to put it on his! LOL!

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
well, he was in the room when the lactation nurse wanted to 'teach' me the first time. She assumed he was my hubby and invited him to watch... you should have seen her face when I said it was my cousin. LOL! he was chased out so fast...

bluechin

BMSG Moderator
well, he was in the room when the lactation nurse wanted to 'teach' me the first time. She assumed he was my hubby and invited him to watch... you should have seen her face when I said it was my cousin. LOL! he was chased out so fast...
*lololollool* :tlaugh: