Bonjour Bonsoir Singapore.

Natasha Goh

mummies! good news. just found that there's a guy that bring in Bonjour Bonsoir Slimming and Whitening Juices!. can get more info from

Bonjour Bonsoir Singapore | Facebook

Q&A
Q: Why Bonjour Bonsoir can help people to lose weight?

A: Bonjour Bonsoir is manufactured according to the French formula, not only add-in variety of organic fruits and vegetables ingredients, but also the L-carnitine. L-carnitine is the biggest player for the slimming effect, it is a fat metabolism by the composition of an enzyme together with other important nutrients such as
vitamins, which can easily transforms fat to energy, to achieve weight-lose results.

Q: Will Bonjour Bonsoir affects the menstrual period?

A: No. The L-carnitine in Bonjour Bonsoir will only helps you to promote the metabolism and transforming the fat into energy, it will never affect the endocrine system of a human, so it will never affect the menstrual period of a woman.

Q: Can I just buy Bonjour only and leave out Bonsoir?

A: We suggest you to buy and match these two products to maximize the effects. This is because Bonjour is designed for burning fat and Bonsoir is designed to excrete the excessive fat which will not burn by the metabolism. The slimming effect of match and using the two products together is up to 98%!

Q: I have a bad stomach, will drinking this product makes me nausea

A: Normally is not. This is because it is an amino acid which turns the fat to energy, in simple words, it is a kind of nutrient. However, everybody is different, so we cannot guarantee everybody’s reaction after taking the same. As Bonjour contains natural fruit acids, so for those who have stomach problem, it is better to take it after your meal, on the other hand, Bonsoir will have better effects if you take it before you sleep.

Q: I am 55 years old now and have heart disease and high blood pressure, can I drink this

A: Different people have different physical and different problem. When your age is old, your physical function is declining too, this may results in the loss of the nutrient and other useful minerals. When L-carnitine is burning the body fat, your vivo metabolism has also been accelerated, so I do not recommend people who have significant or serious heart disease taking this product.

Q: Normally a person can lose how many weights after consumed 1 set of this product

A: Each person's constitution and absorptive capacity are different, so results are vary from person to person. However, the product testing shows that the results for muscular type person are slower, this is because their fat is “hardening” and needs some time to soften the muscle and the body fat. On the other hand, the results for those who are above 25 years old or who suffered post-natal obesity, the results are much more faster and obvious.

Q: Will I return back to my normal weight after I stop using this product?

A: If you continue your normal life style and do some basic exercise, normally will not return back to your original weight. For example, doing exercise can help you to keep fit and slim, but if you stop doing the exercise and non-stop eating and drinking, of course you will gain back your weight easily. So, it is more significant for you to take care your diet and exercise.

Natasha Goh

Wish to get a nice belly & a healthier body? Try natural whitening detoxifying slimming juices BONJOUR&BONSOIR France Formulated Slimming Juices, just 15 days to see effect!! Interested friends do PM !~~ Happy Slimming~

Attachments

i've tried it before too................................ i did bulk sharing orders from december2012-january2013, courier in from kuala lumpur to singapore ................................ good.. all my belts are so loose now... great.....
hahahaaa. now im planning to order and deliver too.....

world wide price = 240RM / SGD$98................................
additional cost incurred : how you courier / drive in / handcarry from Malaysia = at your own cost.
up to individual...........

do support. if u purchase more = i will share with u more

exclusive ONLY FOR SAHM = i will lay out the price
if u are not working, and have time to reply messages and enquiries = if u wanna sell to earn profits= contact me at 9068 8900........................................
QUOTE MUMMYSG

if u dont wish to sell = gather 6-7sets to receive bundle deals