Book Your Spring Cleaning Session for CNY Today! CAll NOW!

vanessa@squeeky

CHINESE NEW YEAR IS AROUND THE CORNER..!

Important Facts:
Sweeping and cleaning is usually prohibited during the Chinese New Year.
It is said that when you clean, you will tend to sweep away all your luck. Hence, people usually do not clean their house even if it's dirty during the Chinese New Year. Some only restrict that to the first day of Chinese New Year. Even if you really have to sweep the house, then you sweep them to a corner and leave it there.

Though it sounds a little superstitious, it is still the tradition that everyone is practicing. Just relax and enjoy your celebration. Do not worry about the cleanliness. That is why people usually spring clean their home before Chinese New Year. In order to get rid of the unused stuffs and to have a cleaner house to be in and to welcome your guests, clean them before Chinese New Year and put all your cleaning tools in the cupboard when you are done!

SQUEEKY CLEANING SERVICES
, your partner & friend offering professional cleaning solutions for your precious home without depriving you of your CNY shopping, beauty appointments, quality time with family, etc.

Benefits of Engaging our Services:

1. Absolutely NO agency fees or hidden costs involved!
  2. We will offer a replacement helper for FREE should you find our work unsatisfactory!
  3. We provide professional local & PR helpers from our pool pf reliable & experienced staff!
  4. Our Iron clad guarantee of assurance on cleanliness & quality service ensuring value for money!

Call our 24/7 HOTLINE today @ 64151650 or 81326037 to book an appointment.

momndad

How many people will do the cleaning and how long it takes to finish the cleaning work for a 4rooms HDB flat? How much do you charge?

vanessa@squeeky

Dear momndad,

Charges for our professional Spring Cleaning package are priced @ $64.20 (Inc. 7% GST) for a period of 4 hours.

1 Professional Cleaner will be assigned to your unit.

Thorough cleaning of your unit will be done. Total no. of hours is subjected to extension.

Thank you.

We look forward to your favourable response.

Dear momndad,

Charges for our professional Spring Cleaning package are priced @ $64.20 (Inc. 7% GST) for a period of 4 hours.

1 Professional Cleaner will be assigned to your unit.

Thorough cleaning of your unit will be done. Total no. of hours is subjected to extension.

Thank you.

We look forward to your favourable response.
Hi,

Can I check with you what are the cleaning job scope will be covered by the professional cleaner? And is your rate for weekday or weekend? Thank you.

vanessa@squeeky

The Job Scope of helper:

1. Sweeping OR Vacuuming of entire unit (living area, dining area, kitchen & rooms)
  2. Mopping the entire unit (living room area, dining area, kitchen & rooms)
  3. Dusting of furniture/wardrobes
  4. Soaking and scrubbing of toilets
  5. Cleaning of kitchen stove areas, cabinets and counter tops
  6. Wiping of windows
  7. Other ad-hoc duties as instructed by yourself.
Our Team of experienced and reliable helpers will leave your home in the most neat & clean condition within four hours respectively.

Our Rates are fixed regardless of weekday or weekend booking.

Jenni

CHINESE NEW YEAR IS AROUND THE CORNER..!

Important Facts:
Sweeping and cleaning is usually prohibited during the Chinese New Year.
It is said that when you clean, you will tend to sweep away all your luck. Hence, people usually do not clean their house even if it's dirty during the Chinese New Year. Some only restrict that to the first day of Chinese New Year. Even if you really have to sweep the house, then you sweep them to a corner and leave it there.

Though it sounds a little superstitious, it is still the tradition that everyone is practicing. Just relax and enjoy your celebration. Do not worry about the cleanliness. That is why people usually spring clean their home before Chinese New Year. In order to get rid of the unused stuffs and to have a cleaner house to be in and to welcome your guests, clean them before Chinese New Year and put all your cleaning tools in the cupboard when you are done!

SQUEEKY CLEANING SERVICES
, your partner & friend offering professional cleaning solutions for your precious home without depriving you of your CNY shopping, beauty appointments, quality time with family, etc.

Benefits of Engaging our Services:

1. Absolutely NO agency fees or hidden costs involved!
  2. We will offer a replacement helper for FREE should you find our work unsatisfactory!
  3. We provide professional local & PR helpers from our pool pf reliable & experienced staff!
  4. Our Iron clad guarantee of assurance on cleanliness & quality service ensuring value for money!

Call our 24/7 HOTLINE today @ 64151650 or 81326037 to book an appointment.
How much is the charges for spring cleaning for 3 room flat?

vivitan

Hi,
I am looking for a permanent part-time cleaner who is able to come to my house on Saturdays.
Will you be able to advise availibility and charges?
Regards
Ivy

vinvin

Hi,
I am looking for a permanent part-time cleaner who is able to come to my house on Saturdays.
Will you be able to advise availibility and charges?
Regards
Ivy
Hi vivtian, you may try Part Time Cleaner. I am currently using their services. Not bad services and the cleaner who aided me is like my another family member... we just together went for a short CNY trip in JB.

vivitan

Hi, thanks for your lead. How much do you pay her and for how many hours? Once a week and 4 hours? I checked the website, the price seems abit costly.