Brand of Baby Wipes

diymummy

Ya it's the red and white packaging one. I also use it to wipe hands and mouth when we're outside feeding him. :x

So far so good for my boy.

Sephoria

Oh ! Haha. Thats good ! My baby is due in Jan, is it too early to buy the baby wipes now? Pigeon wipes have offer currently.

diymummy

Offer? 6 packs of 82 pieces at $19.50 right?? This promotion has been going on since my baby was born. Hehehe.. Not sure how long it will last. But usually I will also stock up as it goes quite fast.

You can buy it now no problem. Just don't open it. :)

I only started using it for my baby after he started solids... I think by then his digestive system already quite ok so I dare to use on his hands and mouth. :)

stonston

All along I use Angels wet wipes. Cheapest in SG & it's good. Thick and wet enough. Free delivery to your place also. I usually order a carton :)

Sephoria

Offer? 6 packs of 82 pieces at $19.50 right?? This promotion has been going on since my baby was born. Hehehe.. Not sure how long it will last. But usually I will also stock up as it goes quite fast.

You can buy it now no problem. Just dont't open it. :)

I only started using it for my baby after he started solids... I think by then his digestive system already quite ok so I dare to use on his hands and mouth. :)
The one i saw is 2 packet and 1 box type wet tissue selling for $10.50 or something like that. You didnt try using it when he was born? Is it alright to use on newborns?

chiro

pigeon's hands n face wipe is excellent..even my hubby puts one small pack in his sling pack to clean my ds

chiro

wet tissue/ wipes r for adults

Try not to use wet tissue on bb as it has got alcohol

Baby wipes r for bb hor...one type for butt..one type for face n hands...

The one i saw is 2 packet and 1 box type wet tissue selling for $10.50 or something like that. You didnt try using it when he was born? Is it alright to use on newborns?

diymummy

Hi Sephoria, better to be safe and buy the specially formulated ones for hands and face for a newborn. Actually for new borns, if you wanna safe some money, you could use a wet baby hanky to wipe their hands and face. That's what I did for my newborn. Only when my baby reached 6 mths then I let lose a bit and used the baby wipes on his hands and face.

kohym

Alpha Male
was at kiddy palace over the weekend, bought NUK brand as on offer:tlaugh:

first time buying and to be using so not sure how it is. but as some mommies said, the initial phase of baby's life, their skin very delicate so maybe clean with wet towel shd be safer than wipes...

shespice

All along I use Angels wet wipes. Cheapest in SG & it's good. Thick and wet enough. Free delivery to your place also. I usually order a carton :)
I do use Angels also but I get them when I go to John Littles. How many is in a carton and you order directly from supplier? You get the big pack ones? I also use the smaller pack like 30pcs in each for myself LOL.

autumn82

hi regina, have you tried the wipes for the hands and mouth?
I tried the Pigeon hand & mouth wipes. It is good. :)

So far, I've only tried J&J pink & Pigeon for wipes. Both are good but Pigeon is thinner and fragrance free. So when Iggy poos smells super bad, I will faint when using Pigeon. But if used J&J, the fragrance can hide the smell better.. :tlaugh:But every since Iggy started standing, I just bring him to the toilet to wash his butt. :001_302:

Domique

tried the wipes... thick and good...

but one down side is the box for the wipes... cover always open when i wanna take the box of wipe..

I am going to try out huggies with great recommendation from a mummy friend.

Thick and good.... better than pigeon... will try and advise again.

Sephoria

thanks for the advice dear mommies.. by the way, where do you guys normally buy baby wipes? at supermarket or children departmental stores?

Satellite

I tried Pigeon and J&J. Prefer Pigeon because the wet wipes are moist througout ie evenly spread. I find that J&J the moisture tend to settle to the bottom sheets.

I buy them at Robinsons at centrepoint. But they are available most places. Price is normally about the same ie $10.50 for 3 packs and $19.90 for 6 packs

apollo

thanks for the advice dear mommies.. by the way, where do you guys normally buy baby wipes? at supermarket or children departmental stores?
as pigeon wipes comes in 3 or 6 packs. i usually buy the 6packs one at $19.50. no further discount alrdy so i usually buy it at NTUC, cos can gain points HAHAHAHA!!! :tlaugh: