Branded bags...

S

str@wb3rry's

Hmm wonder any ladies out there will rent a bag. Like those from website =)

pris84

Hmm wonder any ladies out there will rent a bag. Like those from website =)
Renting is good for a trial.
Because we might like the bag a lot at that particular point of time but then start to out it one side because we suddenly feel that we dont really like that bag anymore.

When that happens, we waste hundreds or thousands of dollars.
Got a lot of websites do renting nowadays.
But I feel the best is www.sgbagrental.com

Reason is they allow their members to post their bags online to rent out to others. This creates a huge range of bags for us to choose from.

I myself also post my bags online for rental and also for sales.
Got some results already.

jasikajasz

Branded bags are a very costly and if you take a bag on rent then this a your choice,this kind of same things you get in a non-brand company 's item and this a also a best quality,and affordable price,choice is yours.

bemydreambags

hi everyone out there i have 2 bags for sale! Chanel black metallic reissued shoulder bag & BV Intrecciato shopping tote in dark red;
-Chanel black metallic reissued, my actual selling price was at $4500, now let go for X'mas & NY super deal at $4000, comes with authentic card & care booklet, 100% authentic guarantee.

-BV Intrecciato shopping tote in dark red, my actual selling price was at $2350, now let go for X'mas & NY super deal at $1800, comes with mirror, dust bag, care booklet & original receipt from Takashimaya, 100% authentic guarantee.

Interested parties do SMS me at 81497527 for more photos & details. Thanks