Breast & Bra

YoruVoly

Helo all.....

In the first trimester...is it normal if the breast size is expanding....? then in the later part of pregnancy.. will it expanding more ?? and what about after giving birth?

Mine is becoming bigger and fimer... especially in the middle of sleep or early in the morning when i get up from my bed, i will feel a slight pain because it;s like very firm & hard... and it's very sensitive to touch...

I am very choosy about bra usually i will spend months shopping just to get a bra i like ... but now i find that all my bra getting tighter... maybe another few months later.. all my bra can not wear anymore...

Anyone know any good bra shop or any good support bra that can give a good shape? I used to go Ero lingerie shop but seem like the branches are closing one by one in singapore....

Thanks

There’s nothing wrong with your breasts. It’s OK that they are getting bigger. It’s caused by the hormones estrogen and progesterone. This can also cause the veins on your breasts to become more visible, and it’s alright too. Your breasts will also continue to grow in size. As for bras, I recommend reading about bras and underwear cheap as your size will change several times. Some companies try to make money on pregnant women by selling “special” bras and other stuff. When I was pregnant, I mostly bought cheap bras, which were more than OK for me.

Last edited:

SMSG

Helo all.....

In the first trimester...is it normal if the breast size is expanding....? then in the later part of pregnancy.. will it expanding more ?? and what about after giving birth?

Mine is becoming bigger and fimer... especially in the middle of sleep or early in the morning when i get up from my bed, i will feel a slight pain because it;s like very firm & hard... and it's very sensitive to touch...

I am very choosy about bra usually i will spend months shopping just to get a bra i like ... but now i find that all my bra getting tighter... maybe another few months later.. all my bra can not wear anymore...

Anyone know any good bra shop or any good support bra that can give a good shape? I used to go Ero lingerie shop but seem like the branches are closing one by one in singapore....

Thanks
Hi YoruVoly, I just signed up for this breastfeeding seminar. Thought I'd share with u if you're keen to learn to be better prepared for labour and breast feeding. Dr Wong Boh Boi, a lactating consultant known as Baby Whisperer, will be speaking at the event!

Attachments