Breast Enhancement Treatment

FIONA QQ

Hi all,

I have a package of Famous Breast Expert Saloon >>Bust Enhancement treatment to let go.
Package included 36 times treatment (I had use for 2 times) , due to I just hv my breast operation, Doctor not recommend I do the machine treatment at the moment,thus, I have to transfer my package out. Who is keen can contact me @ 87505855 ,Miss Tan, to know more details. Thanks!

Lyayozoce

Hey, Fiona. Is this information still relevant? I'd be grateful for any info on that because I'm eager to make this procedure. I've already found the clinic I like the most. Here it is https://www.visageclinic.com/cosmetic-surgery/breast-augmentation/. What do you think about this clinic? According to the reviews, it's the best one near me. Actually, my sister has advised me about it. So, I hope everything's gonna be alright. I'm really nervous though I've not yet been prescribed the procedure's date. Still, I'll be waiting for your reply, Fiona.

Last edited:

kevinsoh

For breast enhancement services, it's always best to go to a plastic surgeon and if anyone here is looking for a skilled and experienced plastic surgeon, I would recommend Dr Leo Kah Woon at Mt Elizabeth. He was the one who did my best friend's boob job and the results look wonderful but at the same time natural. Also thinking of consulting with Dr Leo soon for a nose job.