Breastfeeding & firming breast cream

sharonk

Hi mummies,

Sorry if I sounded stupid. 1st time mummy. Just to check if it's ok to apply the breast firming cream when I'm still breastfeeding (pumping every 4-5 hourly).

Is there any food to avoid when I'm still breastfeeding.

Thanks

allycat

I think it depends on what firming gel you are using. Eg Mustela, it will indicate if the product can be used while breastfeeding.

cmeilim

yes, check the label or packaging. if it doesn't say anything explicitly that it is breastfeeding-safe, i will rather err on the side of caution and not use it. baby's health comes first. =)

iwan2noe

yes, check the label or packaging. if it doesn't say anything explicitly that it is breastfeeding-safe, i will rather err on the side of caution and not use it. baby's health comes first. =)
Hee, ya i agree. I went for a talk by a doc on breast and was told that he does not believe in breast firming cream as they is not scientific reports that show these ceram works. For me, i also want to err on the side of caution to not use it. Not even after i stop breastfeeding as much as possible

allycat

Actually I'm also caution on the firming gel on the body. I tried using it once and I think Quan could feel my burning tummy which made him uncomfortable. I washed it away and never used it again.

sharonk

Actually I'm also caution on the firming gel on the body. I tried using it once and I think Quan could feel my burning tummy which made him uncomfortable. I washed it away and never used it again.
yeah true. Any of u can share how you girls keep ur breast 'firm' as before preg.. :)

allycat

i'm also not very bothered about me breasts too. i'm also using those nursing bras without underwire as they are more comfortable.

maybe wear pushup bras when you stop BFing.

steveaustin49

Hi,
Thanks for all the information. Though I believe that these breast serums or creams should not be used in excess since they surely do have a few side effects, rather natural remedies should be preferred.
:)

lynda jones

Nope you can take all healthy foods. you can use cream when you're not feeding.always try to use natural product's like Clevastin
for more visit clevastin.co