Breastmilk - The best gifts for our little precious

iwan2noe

Dear mummies,

For 1st time mummies breastfeeding their little precious, Kudos to all!
However, as an inexperience 1st time mummy one may feel that breastfeeding is not an easy a task as it seems..

Some of us may feel like giving up as the tough times come..for the saying goes, as the going gets tough, the tough gets going.. Jia YOU!

Pls strive on, this is the most priceless and valuable gift only us, mummies can give to our babies.

Click on the link The Third Year Of Breastfeeding for a frank and honest sharing of a mummy who breastfed her baby for the 3rd year. Complete breastfeeding.

Kudos! Good Work, pls keep up! =)
Mummies, you are the greatest and our babies love us!:red:we are the best :)

chocbuzz

Yeah!! :Dancing_tongue:

Sometimes, it can be quite discouraging when others make snide remarks like 'you got enough breastmilk?' or 'how come baby not chubby when she drinks your milk?' or 'huh? can breastfeed until 1 year meh?' etc, just ignore them and presevere on! You know what you are doing is the best for your baby.

To all mummies, believe that you can do it! let's support each other and jiayou k!

sg81hani

Yeah!! :Dancing_tongue:

Sometimes, it can be quite discouraging when others make snide remarks like 'you got enough breastmilk?' or 'how come baby not chubby when she drinks your milk?'
That's true! My MIL thinks ,my daughter cries or isn't chubby cos my milk isn't enough. However, my daughter is an active and strong girl, and i feel so contented and happy during bf-ing time. SO to all mums, let's give each other the support and continue to give the best to our daughters and sons :)

Wnen the going gets tough, the tough gets going!

mummy0001

I breastfeed, my baby since birth until shes 2 years old, i'm happy and proud coz those sacrifice for how many years i can show my baby how i love her.