Bringing 11 mths baby to Perth

Priya Diva

Hi

I am thinking of going for a trip to Perth this Dec. My gal will be 11mths old that time.

Anyone has any suggestions on what are some nice activities / sight seeing that we can do with babies.

Any advise on the weather, road conditions to travel?

Dec will be Summer and it will be pretty hot.
though its summer do bring extra warm clothings for little one and cardigan for adult cos I went to Perth in 2007 when my daughter was 23mths and actully search thru the website to check on the weather as stated summer but its rather cold in the evening and early morning..
Not too sure if you are joining a tour? We actually joined the 5days Perth farmstay with CTC and its very enjoyable trip for both kid and parents.

Last edited:

somenifty

Hi

I am thinking of going for a trip to Perth this Dec. My gal will be 11mths old that time.

Anyone has any suggestions on what are some nice activities / sight seeing that we can do with babies.

Any advise on the weather, road conditions to travel?

Do bring lots of sunblock and a hat. The summer is really hot, if there is a heatwave, can even go up to 36 degrees. Normal clothes that we wear in Singapore is suitable for the weather there during summer (ie, cotton t-shirts, shorts and slippers).

For sight seeing you can visit King's Park and Fremantle port, as well as the zoo.
But I think you'll spend most of your time in the various shopping centers and movie theaters there due to the air-con! :)

Ting

wow, thought of spending my birthday there next yr~ cos bf is studying there.
:)

perrier

Hi Ting

I was in Perth June this year. Very cold and rainy. so do bring extra warm clothing if you intend to bring your daughter over. :)

Ting

haha wont be bringing daughter over.
but my bf ask me to go over next week!!! omg!

Ting

its still kinda cold i think.
maybe next month would be better??
oh man, i certainly feel like gg next month!