Brough wrong milk powder... duno how...

yvonne_ktw

Can anyone advise?

Need your advise. My boi now is 11month but i realize i gave him a Stage 1 Friso Milk powder just started on Saturday... so far nothing wrong.

This stage 1 is at home and will take about 2times a day as he's in infant care and there still with Stage 2.
Not long later 3weeks more i guess he have to change to stage 3 liao.
Should i stop or it's alright to continou feed till finish the whole tin?

Thanks
Yvonne

adlieyn

its confusing a bit la for me .. U mean now your baby boy is drinking 2 different types of milk is it ? 1 at the friso 2 and one is the friso 1 .3 weeks is still quiet long , guess you should let him drink first than when he turn 1 yr , you buy the stage 3 ..

CanCanMum

Can anyone advise?

Need your advise. My boi now is 11month but i realize i gave him a Stage 1 Friso Milk powder just started on Saturday... so far nothing wrong.

This stage 1 is at home and will take about 2times a day as he's in infant care and there still with Stage 2.
Not long later 3weeks more i guess he have to change to stage 3 .
Should i stop or it's alright to continou feed till finish the whole tin?

Thanks
Yvonne
in my opinion its alright to give 2 times a day stage 1

anyway u compliment with semi solids now rite?

Stage 1 does not contain as much Iron as Stage 2, tatz the only difference.

yvonne_ktw

its confusing a bit for me .. you mean now your baby boy is drinking 2 different types of milk is it ? 1 at the friso 2 and one is the friso 1 .3 weeks is still quiet long , guess you should let him drink first than when he turn 1 your , you buy the stage 3 ..
Oh, cause he's in infant care one.
On saturday i didnt notice and just buy that stage 1 and feed him on sat and sunday already.
Now, he's in his childcare and over there is stage 2 milk powder plus solid food 2times a day.
But go home, i'm left with this stage 1 milk powder and after school to home to tomorrow before go school he will be drinking the milk 2times @ home.

Now, he's 11month plus 1week old. So 3more weeks he will be starting his stage 3 liao.

yvonne_ktw

in my opinion its alright to give 2 times a day stage 1

anyway you compliment with semi solids now rite?

Stage 1 does not contain as much Iron as Stage 2, tatz the only difference.
Oh I see.... yes. In childcare he take solid food 2times a day. But only weekend at home i hardly prepare porridge for him. sometime or actually most of the time only purely milk.