Bsby Isaac finally decide to meet their parents..

hueychye79

Hospital : Thomson Medical Centre
Ward : 4 Bedded Romm (auto upgrade to 2 bedded room)
Baby Weight : 3.115kg
Baby Length : 50cm

My labour story...

3am
Wake up to pee and notice my stomach is pain, though is braxton hicks and just don't care.

Wonder how come I cannot control my urine and pee some in my panty liner..

Notice that is the continuous pain and start to count the time.

15mins to 20mins ~~ Is it my contraction?

5am
Cannot sleep back because too pain, the timing is getting shorter 10min to 15min

Wake up my hubby and told him that I may go labour today even I am not too sure...

Got the urge to pass motion, and notice something is dripping. :err:

Faster go to take shower and wash my hair.

6am
Call the emergency hotline to Thomson Medical Centre, gynae call me back check my situation and mention my water bag is burst need to admit to hospital now.

7.30am
Reach Thomson Medical Centre, direct to labour ward and hubby is go down to admission.

Lucky I pass motion , no need to take the medicine to clear bowel.

So hungry~~

Gynae checking my cervix, 3cm dilate

So pain~ Decide to take epidural, is waiting the injection and hubby help to give me the laughing gas.

Feel blur but still very pain~

Finally the epidural injection complete, feel my leg is num!

10.11am
Nurse check dilate 7cm

11.55am
Nurse check dilate 9cm

12.30pm
Midwife come to teach me how to push, try several time than can catch the correct way..

2pm
Gynae come to delivery ward because my baby still cannot come out, and notice that baby position is not correct and head is too big.

Decide to do the emergency c-sec for the sake of the baby.

OT is fully in use, need to wait about 30 mins.

3.45pm
Prepare everthing and push to OT.

4.25pm
Finally can see my baby ...

The head a bit swollen, so heart pain..

Total bill is about 2.7K

And the confiment food is very nice.

Attachments

Last edited:

hueychye79

Congrats, hueychye79 i am sure BF is tough but you will enjoy very much with your baby in your arms.
congrats on your NB!
rest well n take care!
COngrats...
Thank you..

Is a really tough time for me now...

Not sure is it the position problem, my nipple is crack and so painful when latch him and my baby looks like always hungry even I breastfeed him about 20 mins each breast... :embarrassed:

newbie2009

Thank you..

Is a really tough time for me now...

Not sure is it the position problem, my nipple is crack and so painful when latch him and my baby looks like always hungry even I breastfeed him about 20 mins each breast... :embarrassed:
congrats on your newborn. Yes it is indeed painful and tiring breastfeeding the baby. You might feel as though you are not giving the baby enough milk. Just persist, all effort will pay off. Just remember these words, so long the baby is willing to suckle, and he poos and wees normally, then he is getting enough milk from mummy.

pigletif

congrats congrats...
bf is tiring.. but when u get the hang of it, it will be easy... the 1st month will be difficult cos still doing confinement and ur timing btw ur meals and bf must time properly.
if reali not enough milk, just supplement with fm. don let ur bb cry too much...
rest well !!

Porukadotzu

welcome welcome baby Isaac!

finally can comeout! :tlaugh:

dun worry bout your breastfeeding prob...soon you'll be a pro!! hehehe

hueychye79

congrats on your newborn. Yes it is indeed painful and tiring breastfeeding the baby. You might feel as though you are not giving the baby enough milk. Just persist, all effort will pay off. Just remember these words, so long the baby is willing to suckle, and he poos and wees normally, then he is getting enough milk from mummy.
Is really tired and painful time for me, I have no choice give up the breastfeeding and pump out for bottle feeding..

Sometimes I really hope that I can but I really stress and keep crying for few times due to my nipple is too short... :embarrassed:

hueychye! Congrats to you!!! :)

throw babydust to me okay!? :)
Sure...

congrats congrats...
bf is tiring.. but when you get the hang of it, it will be easy... the 1st month will be difficult cos still doing confinement and your timing btw your meals and bf must time properly.
if reali not enough milk, just supplement with fm. dont let your baby cry too much...
rest well !!
Is a tuff time for me...

In the end have no choice pump out and add the supplement if not enough..

welcome welcome baby Isaac!

finally can comeout! :tlaugh:

dont worry bout your breastfeeding prob...soon you'll be a pro!! hehehe
Yalor...

But now I hope he is still inside my tummy..:001_302:
Congrats mummy!!:Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue:
Thanks....