Casse

Released 15 DEC 2009!!

ANYONE APPLIED SO FAR!!
BEEN WAITING SINCE I HEARD THE NEWS IN NOV MAN~~

PRAY HARD HOPEFULLY GET A GOOD QUEUE NUMBER~~

!! MOREMORE!!

!! NEAR BPP ALSO

tinkerball

im still waiting for bto results for boon lay meadows. wondering if i should try my luck on this as well..

Casse

Ooh .. i nv apply that one..i waiting see next month CCK de bto ..is which location which part of CCK....

stonston

Good luck to getting a good queue no!

But do analyse the layout and floor plan before you choose your unit. Cos mine is also BTO and we did many site visits before choosing our unit. My neighbours do not have any sunshine at their service yard at all due to the design of the flat and end up they always hang their clothes at living room window. So inconvenient and ugly!

Also, based on some of the floor plans for this project, certain units will be very stuffy as the living room windows are blocked.

tinkerball

Good luck to getting a good queue no!

But do analyse the layout and floor plan before you choose your unit. Cos mine is also BTO and we did many site visits before choosing our unit. My neighbours do not have any sunshine at their service yard at all due to the design of the flat and end up they always hang their clothes at living room window. So inconvenient and ugly!

Also, based on some of the floor plans for this project, certain units will be very stuffy as the living room windows are blocked.
can elaborate what site visit means? do u get to see the model of the unit itself?

Casse

Just went to see the site For segar grove. Quite Ulu .wonder if they will build more facilities or LRT line ..
Infact now very ulu,

Must go all the way in n turn left . Then now 2 pieces of empty land there..
hmmm no lights no nth hmmm..

Daddy D

Alpha Male
12,583 applied for 2,670 BTO flats

"As of 2 pm today, the Housing Development Board (HDB) received a total of 12,583 applications for four recently launched Build-To-Order (BTO) projects.
The four projects, Montreal Dale in Sembawang, Segar Grove in Bukit Panjang, SkyVille@Dawson and SkyTerrace@Dawson in Queenstown, were launched on Dec 15...
Buyers who are unsuccessful in getting flats in this BTO exercise may wish to know that the next BTO launch will be held on Jan 5 next year when buyers can look forward to another 1,300 BTO flats in Choa Chu Kang and Hougang."

Another tikam session....
I wonder if SG citizen has the same ballot chance as PR?
Should ammend like the MOE thingy...

tinkerball

12,583 applied for 2,670 BTO flats

"As of 2 pm today, the Housing Development Board (HDB) received a total of 12,583 applications for four recently launched Build-To-Order (BTO) projects.
The four projects, Montreal Dale in Sembawang, Segar Grove in Bukit Panjang, SkyVille@Dawson and SkyTerrace@Dawson in Queenstown, were launched on Dec 15...
Buyers who are unsuccessful in getting flats in this BTO exercise may wish to know that the next BTO launch will be held on Jan 5 next year when buyers can look forward to another 1,300 BTO flats in Choa Chu Kang and Hougang."

Another tikam session....
I wonder if SG citizen has the same ballot chance as PR?
Should ammend like the MOE thingy...
ive been goin for bi-monthly sale, quarter yearly sale, half yearly sale, sale of balance flats and two bto's since 2007. have lost count the number of applications. im a singaporean on top of that. so nope. it has nothing to do if u are PR or local. and DARN! im frustrated as hell! been crying for no apparent reason these few days. think im having a nervous breakdown. the pressure to own a home and having to deal with people asking ' have u got a flat?' frequently. i need a property agent. somebody help me:embarrassed:

Ginger

chua chu kang BTO OUT!
Its at Limbang!!

We also applied for Segar Grove. Just got a letter from HDB this morning confirming our application as First Timers telling us that we have 4 chances in the balloting.... praying hard for this...

Casse

i applied limbang green oso.
And hdb sent both letters out , therefore think we have to forgo segar grove and proceed with Limbang green tt nums gonna be out by end march! =D :wong29:

jeanie

hello, mummies, i just received my BTO letter for 4rm segar grove. no.33!!

any potential neighbours?

Casse

i got num 50++ but i guess i am giving up ..
depends ..

waiting for limbang green application.
if queue num good, will be giving up segar grove =)

jeanie

casse, why give up? 50+ is good mah!

ginger, yeah. potential neighbour!

paull, good luck for your next BTO!

beezewax

Hi
I've got queue no. 44 for BTO at Segar Grove. However, not keen cos my parents are staying at Teck Whye Lane. Kinda unwilling to travel :p Now waiting for results at Limbang Green. Hopefully will get... If didn't get, no choice will get Segar Grove.. Whoa. 2014 super long wor.. bt dat time, i think i've got another kid and my daughter is 6yrs liao.. Anyone knows approximately when's the results gonna be out? Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

stonston

The estimated date given to you is 5 years after project launched, to be safe. Typically around 3-4 years can the house already. Mine is also BTO, they said ready in 2011 Dec. I've already been living in the house for almost a year :p