Bto! Segar Grove Bukit Panjang Dec 2009

shatteredger

Hi
I've got queue no. 44 for BTO at Segar Grove. However, not keen cos my parents are staying at Teck Whye Lane. Kinda unwilling to travel :p Now waiting for results at Limbang Green. Hopefully will get... If didn't get, no choice will get Segar Grove.. Whoa. 2014 super long .. bt dat time, i think i've got another kid and my daughter is 6yrs .. Anyone knows approximately when's the results gonna be out? Thank you in advance!
omg! i got queue no. 45!! hahahha. :Dancing_wub:

Casse

jeanie, cos tt time we went to see then like quite ulu , must take 1 bus out from inside... nt really near to malls eh the other side is express way,

& just nice limbang green come out anothe project
!!& today just gt results for it i gt queue no 47 even better than segar so i am proceedin with limbang le =)

beezewax

Casse! You're so lucky! Got both BTOs! Unfortunately, I got queue 1277 at Limbang Green :nah: So, will grab the Segar Grove :001_302:

jeanie

jeanie, cos that time we went to see then like quite ulu , must take 1 bus out from inside... not really near to malls eh the other side is express way,

& just nice limbang green come out anothe project
!!& today just gt results for it i gt queue no 47 even better than segar so i am proceedin with limbang =)
lucky you leh! got both BTOs! yes. its very ulu lor! ironically, im move to petir from segar. now moving back again! argh.. no choice cuz wanted to get a flat asap liao.

beezwax, you already decide which blk and unit liao?

norfen

wahhh.. u all are soo lucky!
My no. is 596!!!
sooo feddup already.

this is my 3 time applying for BTO.
1st was Straits Vista...2nd, the one at CCK.
Now the 3rd time at Limbang Green.

why like that aaah??!
I'm a first timer applicant too. I fit into the category of young married couples, staying near parents.
they say I have 4x more chance in getting. what bullshit is this...:nah:

Limbang green is just a stone throwaway from my Mom's place..3mins walk.
Straits Vista is a block opposite my mom-in-law's place..

i really think and hope the HDB will look into this seriously...

stonston

Norfen, the reason you get a 'lousy' queue number is because of the people who apply for it but have no intention of getting a unit, or already applied another project but changed their minds when Limbang opened. A few examples right here in this thread.

HDB should limit every couple to applying for ONE PROJECT only. Only allowed to apply for another project if they fail to select a unit at previous project.

500+ queue number, if you don't mind low levels or 'odd units', then you can still try your luck and go for selection. Or wait till the morning of your selection and check the online status. There might be alot of ppl who decide not to choose a unit and end up you may still be able to get a unit.

norfen

Norfen, the reason you get a 'lousy' queue number is because of the people who apply for it but have no intention of getting a unit, or already applied another project but changed their minds when Limbang opened. A few examples right here in this thread.

HDB should limit every couple to applying for ONE PROJECT only. Only allowed to apply for another project if they fail to select a unit at previous project.

500+ queue number, if you dont't mind low levels or 'odd units', then you can still try your luck and go for selection. Or wait till the morning of your selection and check the online status. There might be alot of ppl who decide not to choose a unit and end up you may still be able to get a unit.

HDB should limit every couple to applying for ONE PROJECT only. Only allowed to apply for another project if they fail to select a unit at previous project. :wong29:

I couldn't agree more, stonston!!! Love, love, lovvee that suggestion!

hmm.... sometimes I just think it isn't fair for ppl like me, who has applied more than once, and really sincere in getting a unit.
Read on other forums where they are ppl who got a unit, but chose to forgo cos they don't really like it. Yes, bearing in mind that buying a house is a lifelong commitment and u should really like the unit u're buying..... but... spoils the market a bit lor, i think.. (no offense to anyone, this is just mere rantings from someone who got a big Q. no for the 3rd-friggin-time! pls don't read too much into it. :err:)

I don't mind getting a low unit (i'm scared of heights) or odd units, like u mentioned. the fact that its near my parents' place, thats all that matters.
:( AND, a house to finally call my OWN.

well, in this case, i make it an exception; i really hope the ppl who got a low Q. no. will withdraw, so that my no. will be pushed up! :001_302:

beezewax

lucky you ! got both BTOs! yes. its very ulu ! ironically, im move to petir from segar. now moving back again! argh.. no choice cuz wanted to get a flat asap .

beezwax, you already decide which blk and unit ?
Jeanie, am thinking of Blk 486, unit 530 i think or 532. Can't remember.. I'm very sure the govt will create or build something interesting since they've decided to build flats at an almost ulu place. hehe. I hope a market or cold storage/ntuc will do just fine. Or childcare ctr.. :Dancing_tongue:

Casse

500+ queue number, if you dont't mind low levels or 'odd units', then you can still try your luck and go for selection. Or wait till the morning of your selection and check the online status. There might be alot of ppl who decide not to choose a unit and end up you may still be able to get a unit.

lols.. looks like i am one of them ..
nt really limiting to 1 project cos..

like for us we are really keen in applying ..n only after we applied we found another more suitable location tt is nearer n nicer definitely we will give up the 1st one.

Afterall its a big investment its nt just buying anything. so definitely everyone will choose to choose a better one if they have a better choice

jeanie

Jeanie, am thinking of Blk 486, unit 530 i think or 532. Can't remember.. I'm very sure the govt will create or build something interesting since they've decided to build flats at an almost ulu place. hehe. I hope a market or cold storage/ntuc will do just fine. Or childcare ctr.. :Dancing_tongue:
yah.. i hope there's a child care centre. actually i haven decide on which blk and unit. still looking ard.. haha.

jeanie

im looking at block 485. unit no. 500/520/522. SO wants the inside view. hahahah. which floor are you looking at?
oh.. 485 is good? u looking at which level? its nearer to the LRT huh? i hope to get the one near expressway but there's no 4rm facing there.

whats ur no.?

Last edited:

shatteredger

oh.. 485 is good? you looking at which level? its nearer to the LRT huh? i hope to get the one near expressway but there's no 4rm facing there.

whats your no.?
either level 7 or 8. dont want too high. hahaha. erm, blk 485 is just beside the drop off porch.. more convenient. wont the expressway there be noisy?

my no. is 45 :) still waiting for the appt letter! hope this BTO will have more than 70% take up rate.. 'cause i dont see much people talking about this BTO :(

beezewax

either level 7 or 8. dont want too high. hahaha. erm, blk 485 is just beside the drop off porch.. more convenient. wont the expressway there be noisy?

my no. is 45 :) still waiting for the appt letter! hope this BTO will have more than 70% take up rate.. 'cause i dont see much people talking about this BTO :(
I might change my mind on the blk too :p Urm. What do u mean by hope this BTO have more than 70% take up rate? U mean, if less, the BTO won't be on? I've no idea on all this :nah:

shatteredger

I might change my mind on the blk too :p Urm. What do you mean by hope this BTO have more than 70% take up rate? you mean, if less, the BTO won't be on? I've no idea on all this :nah:
yeahhh thats how BTO works. HDB will assess the no. of people confirm taking up the units. if it's lesser than 70%, the project will be cancelled. so far, the last BTO that was cancelled due to low take up rate was in few years back. hope this one goes well!