Budget for new born

Hi, does anyone have any idea what's the budget like to spend per month for a new born? Need help to here to plan my financial... Thanks! 

lyra

Agree. My fren's boy finish a $50 FM can in 5 days! I'm so glad I bf. Diapers and FM are the main expenses. I use up a pack of 40 diapers in 2 weeks and they cost abt $20-$25 per pack. But I cannot tahan using cloth nappy coz my breastfed bb's poo n pee r too freq n too watery.

verieying

hi whimsical feline, in addition to what the mummies hv shared, the jabs can be quite costly if u are going to a PD. cost on avg $160 or more per jab...

welovbaby

Hi, does anyone have any idea what's the budget like to spend per month for a new born? Need help to here to plan my financial... Thanks! 
Hi Whimsicalfeline,

I can understand the difficulty in financial as well as the high costing of baby products in market. There are alot of costing to be calculated (especially milk [unless you are bf-ing], medicals [all sorts of immue jab], pampers, baby wash, baby toys, etc..) I am not here to advertise, but would like to share with you the benefits of organic products for your baby.

Babies skin is far more sensitive than adults, and that is the reason why many parents are choosing organic baby wash/products than those are not. Many parents had emailed us sharing with us the problems of using non-organic for babies, the common issue is eczema, and something like skin or scalp problems. But when they make a swap to organic products, the condition improved.

We understand the price of organic products sold in departmental store are relatively expensive, cos I used to buy them off the shelves for my nephew. To help you in this, despite WeLovBaby is selling baby products below departmental price, I would like to offer you free $5 dollars off if you would like to get some organic baby wash for your baby. Send your email to us at: sales.welovbaby@gmail.com and we will send you the voucher through email.

I hope you will like our special offer for you. If you would like, visit us and subscribe to us @ WeLovBaby @ Blogshop to see whats more we have for you.

Thank you.

audreylim

Hi Whimsicalfeline,

I can understand the difficulty in financial as well as the high costing of baby products in market. There are alot of costing to be calculated (especially milk [unless you are bf-ing], medicals [all sorts of immue jab], pampers, baby wash, baby toys, etc..) I am not here to advertise, but would like to share with you the benefits of organic products for your baby.

Babies skin is far more sensitive than adults, and that is the reason why many parents are choosing organic baby wash/products than those are not. Many parents had emailed us sharing with us the problems of using non-organic for babies, the common issue is eczema, and something like skin or scalp problems. But when they make a swap to organic products, the condition improved.

We understand the price of organic products sold in departmental store are relatively expensive, cos I used to buy them off the shelves for my nephew. To help you in this, despite WeLovBaby is selling baby products below departmental price, I would like to offer you free $5 dollars off if you would like to get some organic baby wash for your baby. Send your email to us at: sales.welovbaby@gmail.com and we will send you the voucher through email.

I hope you will like our special offer for you. If you would like, visit us and subscribe to us @ WeLovBaby @ Blogshop to see whats more we have for you.

Thank you.
Hi welovbaby,

Seem like this topic is useful to me.. I am currently 2 months pregnant and is looking up for more information on what are good for my baby and probably the budget as well.. I had heard from my sister, that she use organic baby wash and teething for her baby. But they are costly.. If you can give out the vouncher to us it will be real good.. :001_302:

welovbaby

Hi Audrey,

I am glad to learn from you that your sister is using organic products for her baby. Yes, it maybe slightly costly than normal products. That is the main motto of WeLovBaby, to bring lower cost and affordable price for parents to own these organic products for their baby. We are giving off 10% more discount currently, in conjunction with 60+ Earth Hour. Visit our website: http://www.welovbaby.blogspot.com for more details.

Sincerely,

WeLovBaby

Eloise Chen

PHILIPS AVENT Single Electric Breastpump
- full set with box + warranty still valid (with receipt)
- triple mode ie pump can be electric, battery-operated or manual (all included except batteries)
- very quiet, steady pumping action, not painful
want to sell: Philips AVENT Single Electric breast pump
Hi,

Wanted to let go of Philips AVENT Single Electric Breast Pump. Details as follow.

1. Item brand and name: Philips AVENT Single Electric breast pump
2. Selling Price: $120
3. Item Condition: Purchased in July 2011 and used about three months and then kept till now.
4. State reasons for selling: Stopped breastfeeding
5. Quantity: 1
6. Contact details: happyecl@hotmail.com

Take note that I sterilized all items before and after use.

Thanks.