Bukit Panjang Mommies....!

tika

To all who join this thread, pls refrain from introducing yourself once and then not participate in anything else. The reason for the existence of this thread is so that BP Mommies to get to know each other and for our babies/toddlers to meet up for playgroup sessions once every month. :)

UPDATE 05/01/2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR MOMMIES and LITTLE ONES!

Last edited:

tika

how old are your babies and what are their names? Stay home mom or working mom?

are you guys up for small gatherings at our houses with our babies once in awhile?

hui_ru_88

are you guys up for small gatherings at our houses with our babies once in awhile?
My daughter's name is Jia En and she is close to 16 months old.

I am a schooling mum.

As to regarding the small gatherings, it guess it should not be a problem at all.

Btw, how old is your baby?

tika

My daughter's name is Jia En and she is close to 16 months old.

I am a schooling mum.

As to regarding the small gatherings, it guess it should not be a problem at all.

Btw, how old is your baby?

my girl Misha is turning 17 months this 14th sept. I'm scheduled for a csect for my 2nd baby 15th sept.

I'll probably try to organize something small once we have more mommies joining this thread. :)

It must be stressful for you sometimes, to juggle school and be a mommy. I had my first pregnancy when I was in school too last time. Was super stressed with exams that I ended up with miscarriage. Never knew God has 2 more girls coming my way 2 years later. Hehe :)

hui_ru_88

my girl Misha is turning 17 months this 14th sept. I'm scheduled for a csect for my 2nd baby 15th sept.

I'll probably try to organize something small once we have more mommies joining this thread. :)

It must be stressful for you sometimes, to juggle school and be a mommy. I had my first pregnancy when I was in school too last time. Was super stressed with exams that I ended up with miscarriage. Never knew God has 2 more girls coming my way 2 years later. Hehe :)
That is a great idea.

What you said is true. It is stressful to juggle both at the same time. Especially during exams and attachment period- irregular hours.

Though stress, motherhood is one area I really love it. And now, my husband and I are trying for second one. Haha.

hueychye79

Hi, I am first time mtb...

Baby still in tummy.. :001_302:

Gathering is a good ideas... :tlaugh:

tika

That is a great idea.

What you said is true. It is stressful to juggle both at the same time. Especially during exams and attachment period- irregular hours.

Though stress, motherhood is one area I really love it. And now, my husband and I are trying for second one. Haha.
are you done with school already? if no, how long more?

tika

hello and welcome all mommies!!

i'm thinking of organizing a mini flea market opp bp plaza. its an open space...i think its at jelebu road. we can sell preloved stuffs... between $1 - $5. i'm still at a brainstorming stage.

any bp mommies interested to open a table or two if i manage to secure the space?

hui_ru_88

hello and welcome all mommies!!

i'm thinking of organizing a mini flea market opp bp plaza. its an open space...i think its at jelebu road. we can sell preloved stuffs... between $1 - $5. i'm still at a brainstorming stage.

any bp mommies interested to open a table or two if i manage to secure the space?

I still got 2 years in order to complete my studies. Still got a long way to go.

Btw, I am interested in the mini flea market. May I know if there is any rental to it?​

lphbrenda77

Hello Mummies, I stay at Jelapang Road. My daughter is 3 months and 2 weeks old.
I am all for the meet up as I am a stay home mum at the moment!

Ginger

Hello everyone! I'm also staying at bukit panjang ring road. My baby boy is 3 1/2 months old. are you open to any nationality? my baby boy is half-Filipino and half-Chinese. :001_302:

tika

I still got 2 years in order to complete my studies. Still got a long way to go.

Btw, I am interested in the mini flea market. May I know if there is any rental to it?​

i think there will be a minimal table rental fee, to help me pay for the venue rental fee. I will keep you ladies updated.

But it won't be anytime soon though cos I'm scheduled for a csect this coming Tuesday. I'll work on this idea once i've recovered and have gotten the hang of being a mother of 2. Heehee.

tika

Hello Ginger and lphbrenda!

This thread is open to all nationalities and ethnicities. :)

I plan to host the first meet up. But that will happen maybe 2 months from now as I recover from csect delivery this coming week.

Meanwhile... any suggestions on what kind of activities we can have for our toddlers? And venues for meet ups. Should our first meet up be a mini home party meet up or a playground meet up?

lphbrenda77

Thanks Tika! I had C sec too and it took me 1 month to recover from it. Remember dun carry ur bb then your wound can heal faster!

Ginger our babies are about the same agE! My girl was born 29/05, when was ur boy born?

Ginger

Hi Tika!

Thanks for your warm invitation. I think a mini home party meet up would be good. I believe you would have given birth by now. Hope you and your baby are well. Take care and take lotsa rest! Congratulations!

Hi Iphbrenda!

Wow, you just gave birth two days ahead of me. I gave birth to my baby Joel last 01 June at KKH. :tlaugh: Then our babies would be perfect playmates. :001_302: