Bukit Panjang Mommies....!

tika

haha. Are you willing to travel? If yes I can organise a mini swimming session for our kids at my condo pool. :)

January84

Alamak, I hard to travel to there cos my 2 kids still very young, so traveling a distance might be hard for me.

tika

Just saw your cookies cakes site. Very nice. Do u use pork or lard in your ingredients? My dotter's turning 2 tomoro, but too late to order right? :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

January84

Just saw your cookies cakes site. Very nice. Do you use pork or lard in your ingredients? My dotter's turning 2 tomoro, but too late to order right? :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

I don use pork and lard for my products de. And my ingredients I used have the certified Halal print on it.

Oh! tomorrow? heheheh, a little late le... slots taken...

rva

Hi Tika, it's too bad that u moved out to the east :bsad:
I just found out about your thread..

I'm a FTM with a 7 months old baby girl, I'm staying @ Senja..

Nice to meet u all :), let me know if there any meet up for BP mummies...

January84

Hi Rva, welcome. We have been trying to arrange for very long but haven got a chance to meet up yet. I guess all are v. busy and also timing always clashed.

tika

yikes i've forgotten abt this thread! thanks anewmummy for msging me. :))

yes im back in bp. we really shd have a meet up soon. maybe to the nearby playground for starters. you can pm me if you are shy to intro yerself here. :p

tika

yikes i've forgotten abt this thread! thanks anewmummy for msging me. :))

yes im back in bp. we really shd have a meet up soon. maybe to the nearby playground for starters. you can pm me if you are shy to intro yerself here. :p

tika

im homeschooling my two girls. and when im not teaching them i bake macarons for my friends. anyone can tell me how much is needed to set aside each month if i want to hire maid?

Tannie

Hi all BP mummies, I am a mum to be staying at my in law hse in BP. My EDD is end May. I am currently looking for infant care for my ger, any one has any recommendation?

tika

my friend sends her son to citykids edvanture at fajar rd. teachers are warm and loving she said. u can google the name of the cc to find out more abt them.

SHDiamond

Sometimes i stay in BP at my in-laws...Most of the time in Jurong... :) I envy SAHM...It is very tiring to work and care for little ones at home. How do SAHM manage your finances if only the hubbies are working?