Burping/vomiting through bb nose

cutieseah

do i have to worry abt anything if baby dunno for wat reason, might be they burp or vomit but the milk come through their nose instead from the mouth???

Phoebii Cheng

How long has your bb been vomitting? is it everytime u feed ur bb milk?

I think if it is everytime u feed milk, then mayb u want to bring to see doc? could be ur bb's tummy not feeling well, in the meantime u could rub some ru yi oil on tummy and feet.....

apollo

does ur bb vomit aft almost every feed? and is the vomiting alot or just abit? if is almost every feed and is alot, pls bring her to a pd. it could be reflux. =)

cutieseah

nope.. jus feeding her wat she need.. nv over fed her. and she did not vomit after every feed. jus tat jus now, i try to burp her but she didnt burp so i put her in her cot to slp but onli a few mins, she was crying cos he milk come out from her nose.. so was wondering if this is ok?? worry if the fluid will flow to her brain if the fluid can reach her nose.

apollo

nope.. just feeding her what she need.. never over fed her. and she did not vomit after every feed. just that just now, i try to burp her but she didnt burp so i put her in her cot to sleep but onli a few mins, she was crying cos he milk come out from her nose.. so was wondering if this is ok?? worry if the fluid will flow to her brain if the fluid can reach her nose.
then shd be okay. unless ur bb is vomiting LARGE amount of milk daily, at elast 2-3x per day, den have to bring her see pd. if is just once is awhile tt she vomited large amount, is okay.

hw long u took to burp her? if she cant burp aft ard 20min, u can place her on a adult pillow, let her lie slightly up, abt 45degree or so, for at least 30min b4 u let her lie flat =)

cutieseah

then should be okay. unless your baby is vomiting LARGE amount of milk daily, at elast 2-3x per day, then have to bring her see pediatrician. if is just once is awhile that she vomited large amount, is okay.

hw long you took to burp her? if she cant burp after around 20min, you can place her on a adult pillow, let her lie slightly up, about 45degree or so, for at least 30min before you let her lie flat =)
oh i burp her quite fast.. i try for a few minutes onli.. cos she burp very easliy one.. once in a while then will have difficulty in burping..

apollo

oh i burp her quite fast.. i try for a few minutes onli.. cos she burp very easliy one.. once in a while then will have difficulty in burping..
as they grow older, they might nd more time to burp. when ds was younger he took less than 3min to burp but as he slowly grew older, he took longer time. like what i mentioned, u can try to tilt her slightly higher with an adult pillow for abt 20-30min if she really cant burp. ds has reflux when he was young so even he really burps, we will also tilt him slightly up for 30min =)

fionliu

do i have to worry about anything if baby dont know for what reason, might be they burp or vomit but the milk come through their nose instead from the mouth???
Hi my baby of 2 mth oso have this problem when milk flow from her nose once a while but the problem is the milk didn't flow out, like Kenna stuck in her nose she struggle like can't breathe then her face become red, lucky I around so I immediately hold her uprite then she ok. I so worried what if I nt around hw , can any mummies knw think baby got the ability to control it? Did u experience like this before?

cutieseah

Hi my baby of 2 month also have this problem when milk flow from her nose once a while but the problem is the milk didn't flow out, like Kenna stuck in her nose she struggle like can't breathe then her face become red, lucky I around so I immediately hold her uprite then she ok. I so worried what if I not around hw , can any mummies knw think baby got the ability to control it? Did you experience like this before?
my gal this morning was like this again.. but this time its not milk, it like plain water.. when i was jus about to take off her clothes, preparing to bath her, she sudden like cant breathe and then she sudden cry n i saw some liquid coming out from her nose but its not milk.. have been wondering y does this happen??

fionliu

my gal this morning was like this again.. but this time its not milk, it like plain water.. when i was just about to take off her clothes, preparing to bath her, she sudden like cant breathe and then she sudden cry n i saw some liquid coming out from her nose but its not milk.. have been wondering y does this happen??
Becos there is wind in her stomach, so when baby canot supress the gas in her stomach, they will vomit out some or even more milk, that what my pd told me when I visit her last Monday, so nw my baby is taking ridwind so better dun have vomit milk but once in a while will like u say thru her nose, u try to feed her milk sitting uprite then jus tilt her head a bit up it's really work, then dun put her immediately into cot after feed, I alway rest my baby after feed in a inclined angle like rocking chair sometimes up to 2 hrs before I put her in cot at nite, afternoon whole day in rocking chair , nw everything seem fine except for the milk thru nose issue guess canot do much, I jus have to watch her closely scare she kenna choked

cutieseah

Becos there is wind in her stomach, so when baby canot supress the gas in her stomach, they will vomit out some or even more milk, that what my pediatrician told me when I visit her last Monday, so now my baby is taking ridwind so better dont have vomit milk but once in a while will like you say thru her nose, you try to feed her milk sitting uprite then just tilt her head a bit up it's really work, then dont put her immediately into cot after feed, I alway rest my baby after feed in a inclined angle like rocking chair sometimes up to 2 hours before I put her in cot at nite, afternoon whole day in rocking chair , now everything seem fine except for the milk thru nose issue guess canot do much, I just have to watch her closely scare she kenna choked
oh... i normally feed her with the position you mention. she did not burp but good thing is she did fart.. n this is what my hus say that the parentcraft ppl say if baby never burp its ok as long as they fart.. ridwind i did let her take it but i was thinking she did make a fuss over her stomach got wind so i wont feed her that.. n she dont vomit after feed just that yday n today got the issue of milk or liquid coming out from her nose (very small amount).

My gal (1mth) vomitted fm milk out from both nose n mouth few times..n te volume quite lot.. Two times milk n one time water... I think cox I over feed her.. N didn't burp for her.. I don know have to burp for her after milk/water tat time...

After tat I decrease te milk intake for her but feed her regularly, burp her after every intake, let her be like sit position after milk for some time only put her on cot.. Nowadays no more vomit out from nose d...