Calling all Shopaholic Mummies

Xinlin

Hello all, new Mummy here! Wanted to share a huge money saving tip with all you mummys that I've been using for the past few months. I've already seen a few people on this forum mention ShopBack and it's truly too good not to share!!

ShopBack basically gives you up to 30% when you shop online with all your favourite stores. My go to's are Lazada for Goo.N diapers, Mothercare for all baby essentials, Carters, Honestbee for the grocery shop, iHerb for vitamins and even Sephora for beauty products. They give Cashback with all these stores and over 500 more! OH not to mention Cashback with flights and hotels too with the likes of Expedia, Booking.com, Jetstar which is AMAZING!! I got $120 Cashback last week on my hotel booking for my upcoming NYC trip.

Each month I cash out my earnings via paypal so it's legit cash!! Too good not to share for all you budget mummys so if you sign up here they give you $5 credit to get started - https://www.shopback.sg/community
They're also giving giving out $50 Zalora vouchers too when you sign up so it's worth the try! Who else has been using it? I'm addicted hehehe