Can baby eat orange?

retrobell

how about tomato? can give right?i know it's not a fruit ya? but my girl like it so much. i once ate infront of her, she made noise "mum mum mum mummm!" i purposely ignore her and continue eating. she know i refuse to budge and wailed as loud as she can until i gave in. really notti.:tlaugh:

same here, Agnes, give her small piece of orange once in a blue moon too!

boggie

Ha ha ha... i am just a silly mummy just like my girl eat anythings Lucky me .. nothing happen.. Hee hee.. Try dilute the orange with water as some book said so....

My theory try everything in moderation... that will do....

leey

Ha ha ha... i am just a silly mummy just like my girl eat anythings Lucky me .. nothing happen.. Hee hee.. Try dilute the orange with water as some book said so....

My theory try everything in moderation... that will do....
Maybe orange juice,

I think 2 to 3 drops will be ok but I would avoid until the kids grow bigge later.

better consult the doctor or health professionals for particular case as suggested as a top plan.:we2Randy-git::wong19:

tweety22

Orange juice yes only 2 to 3 spoon and not everyday.. I give my daughter apples, bananna, papayas, grapes and orange..

IJmum

Dear mummies,

I just wonder that can my 6 mths old bb eat orange? My mil keep asking me when ds can start eat/drink fruits juice? What kind of fruits is suitable for 6 mths old baby?
Any idea?
I didn't give my boy orange when he was 6 mths old leh. Also heard b4 that orange will cause phlegm and cough. Not sure how true but better be safe lah.

I think apples and bananas are safer choices. :)

Ting

til now havent give pin any oranges.
only apples, grapes, banana, plums, kiwi, dragonfruit pears, honeydew.
hmmm, cant think of anymore.
:D

saikid

I give my baby Heinz- apple Juice- once opened can be refrigerted for 5 days. It is specially made for babies & my 6 month old DS loves it....

Celina

Erm, to me i feel its too acidic for babies. My son's fruit intake is only banana, papaya and at times watermelon. I dun agree on baby have acidic food when they are still young.