Can feel baby heartbeat by placing hand on tummy?

pkshl

i wonder if its possible to feel baby's heartbeat by placing my hand on my tummy? but i duno is that my own heartbeat or baby's heartbeat?

ystd morning while sleeping, my son kick on the left side of my tummy den last night while changing diaper for my son i felt a sudden pain(like big movement for 1sec) on the left side of tummy, den after that no more pain. throughout the night i try to feel baby's heartbeat to c if baby is ok cos i duno why i suddendly experienced sudden pain...:embarrassed:

pkshl

ya... this is what my doctor said when i told him i can feel baby's heatbeats.
ok..im not sure should i go for a check cos ystd morning my son kick my tummy left side & at night i felt a sudden sharp pain for abt 1 sec on my left side tummy den after tat no more pain...shd i go for a checkup?

NIisme

ok..im not sure should i go for a check cos ystd morning my son kick my tummy left side & at night i felt a sudden sharp pain for about 1 sec on my left side tummy then after that no more pain...should i go for a checkup?
did happened to me before when my darling Vyanne still inside my tummy.
cos is just for sec only, so i nv go care for it much.. but if you worried about it, you can call your gynae and check ya =)

keefu

I don't think can feel the heartbeat but initially when I gt pregnant when the bump are nt obvious I will ask my hubby to hear instead and he said he can hear it. Maybe can ask your hubby to try otherwise can call up your gynae for advise especially the sharp pain issue...

pkshl

I dont't think can feel the heartbeat but initially when I gt pregnant when the bump are not obvious I will ask my hubby to hear instead and he said he can hear it. Maybe can ask your hubby to try otherwise can call up your gynae for advise especially the sharp pain issue...
i told my hb to listen this morning, he said can hear water sound...

sherrace

You will not hear it on the tummy. Instead, face on the mirror, look closely on your neck.You will see the some place in your neck where it is moving so fast. That's the baby heartbeat.

Amulet

You will not hear it on the tummy. Instead, face on the mirror, look closely on your neck.You will see the some place in your neck where it is moving so fast. That's the baby heartbeat.
huh?

isn't that one of our pulse?

everyone have it, including people who are not pregnant and men ma.. juz that some looks more obvious.. but u can still feel it by putting ur finger over that area..

uhh you can actually feel baby's heartbeat right on your tummy. this is me and my husband's newly acquired habit after i reached 5mos. one of our way to bond with baby :)