can newborn baby sleep in the air condition room?

Mummy to Baby V

Besides when just born in hosiptal, my baby has never sleep in aircon...
Just out of curiosity: mummies who let babies to sleep in aircon room, do they get colds/flu/coughs easily?
He is on breastmilk and generally very healthy. The odd occasions of cold are when a family member passes it to him. As long as the room is cool and baby covered appropriately, it's fine.

Moreover, when there is haze or neighbour is doing mega-renovation, using air-con keeps the air cleaner. During such periods, I do not even dare to open the windows.

Stan

He is on breastmilk and generally very healthy. The odd occasions of cold are when a family member passes it to him. As long as the room is cool and baby covered appropriately, it's fine.

Moreover, when there is haze or neighbour is doing mega-renovation, using air-con keeps the air cleaner. During such periods, I do not even dare to open the windows.
good point!! Thanks!

shiyi

haha i understand what you meant. cos previously for my old aircon, even we on 20 degree, it's lik VERY HOT looo, i think the old aircon 20 degree is = my current aircon 26-27 degree :tlaugh:
yup..somemore my girl has LOTS of hair.. during the day her forehead keeps sweating haha, so hot that she sleeps very lil in the day...