Can't sleep!!!

Meowmummy

Gone are the days of vomiting and sleepness..

But here come the problem of sleeping. I can't seems to sleep and i will wake up severals times.
This is affecting my health, cos lack of sleep cos me to have flu n cough now headaches often too...now cannot sleep becos i cough at night too...
went to gynae today to get strong medi for flu and cough,hopefully i can sleep well tonite...

Anyone encountered this prob?:embarrassed:

breadgal

When I was with my 1st child i m like tat too.. My day & night r completely reversed.. I slp during e day but Wide awake at nite.. Whenever possible I will try take short power nap in e daytime on my break as I m still working.. Body oso tends to get heaty as not enough rest.. I drink lots of water & fruit juice.. Well u r definitely not alone dun worry..

Cosha

Me too. 2 weeks away from EDD. No matter what time i sleep i will wake up after a few hours each time. Hubby is not staying with me as I stay with my mum during this period of time. Feeling kinda low. Sigh.

Xtinee

i was having the same problem too, but found out that strolling or walking for an hour a day helps.
Try to do some light exercise.

skt

Try drinking a small glass od warm milk? I hear it helps. Then again, also avoid too many water after 8/9pm incase you keep having the tendancy to wakeup for toilet breaks.

hope you feel better, mummy! I was diagnosed with hyperemesis gravedarium when i was pregnant too. too much vomiting i could barely sleep. But eventually, it went away and I was finally getting the sleep that I need.

Judith

Glad you're better. ;) I was like that too when pregnant with my first. Just sucked it up and tahan until give birth. But give birth already also cannot sleep properly cause I take care of my daughter myself. Now my daughter 8 months old, I'm 6 months pregnant with my son. :( And sleep problems come again. So jealous u can take medication & I can't cause if I fall deep asleep nobody take care of my daughter. :(

sicapie

For mummys who experience insomnia, you may wanna try mixing a teaspoon of honey with a glass of warm milk and drink it before sleep.

Rye

Glad you're better. ;) I was like that too when pregnant with my first. Just sucked it up and tahan until give birth. But give birth already also cannot sleep properly cause I take care of my daughter myself. Now my daughter 8 months old, I'm 6 months pregnant with my son. :( And sleep problems come again. So jealous u can take medication & I can't cause if I fall deep asleep nobody take care of my daughter. :(
Can totally understand the "if I fall deep asleep nobody take care of my daughter" now 3 mth preg with 2nd n first one now 18mths. Keep asking to be carried. :) how do u cope with preg tummy n care of baby at night? I work full time n my nights I can't always sleep thru cuz I hear my girl even tho she sleeps in her own room.

ewen

Me too. I am soo tired but cant sleep. Tried milk (warm and cold), tried walking/strolling but still no use. Usually feel extremely tired at 1-2am but hubby just cant stop talking, wants me to accompany him until he finally fell asleep and I am left in the dark staring at the walls. :(

nura sayang

Mummies can't sleep yes drink warm milk 1glass before sleep.
If can't sleep also mummies take shower wit warm water.. :)

See sure u can sleep. :)

pearl87

Hi there. Did you take any medications/vitamins? Sometimes certain vitamins cause sleeping difficulties. I'd also like to know if you're a bit stressed lately?