Care to share Your Baby can Read exprience?

chuaeil

Hi,
My baby have been watching Your Baby can Read Dvd and doing flashcard with her since she is 3 mth old till now is going to 5 mth old. Then I tried to test her yesterday and she seem to know which one is the correct. I put 2 words together and ask her which is the word Clap and she will use her eyes to look at both and then stare at the word "clap". I tried a few times and most of the time she got it right.

estherlin

Hi,
My baby have been watching Your Baby can Read Dvd and doing flashcard with her since she is 3 mth old till now is going to 5 mth old. Then I tried to test her yesterday and she seem to know which one is the correct. I put 2 words together and ask her which is the word Clap and she will use her eyes to look at both and then stare at the word "clap". I tried a few times and most of the time she got it right.

hey so happy for u!!! to see result. I m planning to do it, hopefully not too late, coz my boy is 16mths already. hahaa...
Cheers on ur effort!

chuaeil

hey so happy for u!!! to see result. I m planning to do it, hopefully not too late, coz my boy is 16mths already. hahaa...
Cheers on ur effort!
Should be ok cos some 2 yrs old then start. Faster start dont wait liao.. I am moving on to shichida and Glenn Doman method just got info from my gf so very busy doing my flashcard soon...:tlaugh:

chuaeil

Yeah.. doing daily and still watched twice daily somemore.. I'm so bored wif tt video.. :tlaugh:
:tlaugh:hahaha..... i normally i on and sleep till the dvd finished. My baby will wake me up. My baby likes it so much, one day i on a learning program dvd for her but different one lah then she knows, she will scream and dont want to watch once i on the baby can read she will smile and very happy. Very happy one.

Francoise Koh

great job! so happy for you.. my bb now 15weeks old and intend to start with flash card, but i dun reali hv time to teach her except weekends. she seems interested whenever i read to her. :p

chuaeil

great job! so happy for you.. my bb now 15weeks old and intend to start with flash card, but i dun reali hv time to teach her except weekends. she seems interested whenever i read to her. :p
Hi,
thank you. Better than nothing. Me now moving on to more Flashcard, i intend to do the shichida and the Glenn Doman method. If you do their method is very fast. Cos their is to stimulate the right brain. so very Fast take i think less than 10mins ba it also depend how many words you want to flash. Wah i got so many things to learn.

LoVeS

LOL my ds dun like watching vcd n flashcards tat we bought for him he will enjoy throwing them ard or even TEAR them :tlaugh: so it pretty hard for us to teach him~

autumn82

Wahsei... I hope when DS grows slightly older, he won't do that... But I guess he will probably just munch it.. LOL. :p

autumn82

Hi,
thank you. Better than nothing. Me now moving on to more Flashcard, i intend to do the shichida and the Glenn Doman method. If you do their method is very fast. Cos their is to stimulate the right brain. so very Fast take i think less than 10mins ba it also depend how many words you want to flash. Wah i got so many things to learn.

Hmm... Can teach me after u've learnt both methods? :tlaugh:OR shun pian teach my DS also.. :tlaugh:

chuaeil

Hmm... Can teach me after u've learnt both methods? :tlaugh:OR shun pian teach my DS also.. :tlaugh:
Sure! i will share with you all. I teach your DS? no lah you teach method better ma unless you are very busy. :tlaugh: Now waiting for my comp to get ready. How old is your baby?