Careful when you bring your kids out!

Elicia

When things dun happen to you, you won't feel anything. My son happen to get lost of him when we go shopping but found him in the end, so human are like that, when you are always lucky you won't go and take seriously on what if it turn out to be worst - KIDNAPPED.

Today, my dad and i brought my 2 kids to the Toa Payoh central. I was in the bank deposit money and my dad brought them to play the "floor stepping game". Know what? There are only 2 of them playing there and my dad was standing about 1meter away watching them. This time, heard my dad told me that a aunty hold my ger's hand and drag her away, saying "come we go home liao".

My dad din stop her immediately, he wanna see what she's going to do. When she drag my ger about 4 steps, my dad came n stop her patting her, this time she showed her true colors, she din know my dad was my ger's grandfather, she told him " sorry i'm in a hurry, need to go home" keep dragging my ger, and my dad stop her again and told her she was his grandchild.

Another woman came and pretending to scold the auntywho was dragging my ger away den went in to the NTUC supermarket.

So 90% i can say she is going to kidnapped my ger! Isn't it gers? So becareful, dun always think this won't happen to you, or Singapore very safe or your child is big enough to take care of himself... You will never know! So careful, dun regret if this really happen....

I already scared now, will keep an eye on them always next time when we bring them out, never take advantage.

Tehsee

Your dad should report the incident to the shopping mall security...cannot imagine they might try again on others' child....

Elicia

yah tmr a reporter will come and interview me about this, better rite? whole singapore parents will get to know it.

CanCanMum

yeah, those kidnappers are up to other possible ideas too....scary...yours may be only ONE of those ideas of kidnapping....dunno wad other ideas they will come up with....dangerous...

daberdew

Oh dear, lucky you. Will keep an eye on my ds now.. cos used to let my maid carry ds ard even at busy shopping malls....

Really cannot understand these kidnappers, dun they know the parents will be worried like hell?

SH74

SCARY!!! mus tell my hb abt it alr. n also tell every1 ard me who hv kids abt it.

think now economy v bad, ppl are becoming desperate n crazy.

cancan > leash also no use. wait the kidnappers take scissors cut away the strap.

CanCanMum

SCARY!!! mus tell my hb abt it alr. n also tell every1 ard me who hv kids abt it.

think now economy v bad, ppl are becoming desperate n crazy.

cancan > leash also no use. wait the kidnappers take scissors cut away the strap.
like tat must use chain liaoz....dun tell me they bring chainsaw????

lis

hahaha..yalah cancanmum..later police catch u how..use chain..hehe..

wow..tat's a v scary experience man..gotta tell my hb bout it oleady..i tink i beta put my son in the stroller onie..dun let him run about..hehe..so nobody can catch him.. :001_302:

elmo168

Wah very scary.
My SIL colleague also encounter once when she bring her kid to a shopping mall. They lost their kid and they immediately report to the security guard. Luckily the guard manage to find her daughter coming out from a fitting room with a aunty. Poor kid, dress like a boy and the hair already being shave off.

SH74

WAH!!!!! cant believe such things actu happen in sg.

lis > put kid on stroller, v easy to kidnap leh.

CanCanMum

Wah very scary.
My SIL colleague also encounter once when she bring her kid to a shopping mall. They lost their kid and they immediately report to the security guard. Luckily the guard manage to find her daughter coming out from a fitting room with a aunty. Poor kid, dress like a boy and the hair already being shave off.
HUH!!!!????

WADS WRONG WITH THESE KIDNAPPERS OUT THERE!!!????

SHOULD PUT THEM BEHIND BARS!!!!

apsmendoza

we parents need to be very careful all the time. i remember once when we were shopping in marina square, a man happily approached us and greeted my baby boy as if he knew him and he was trying to get him from my aunt's arms. good thing my aunt was very cautious and did not give my boy to him (he's only 6mos then).

so i guess, it's really true what the ad says...low crime doesnt mean no crime so we have to be careful all the time!:001_302:
'

anonfire

Alpha Male
wahhh. so scary. that is worst then losing ur child in a shopping centre. omg. at least i know i shall be more vigilant of any strangers trying to get close to my kids.

coco^v^

Thanks Elicia for sharing but I still feel that you still need to report to the police, at least the police will be able to step in to do something like try to locate the woman and do some investigation and send them behind bars if they really have the intention of kidnapping! Without a police report, it is very difficult for the police to step into the case. JMHO.