Dusenya

I have a fairly large house, children always run with bare feet, so carpets are everywhere and yeah - carpets need too much care indeed. Once I was dealing with the spilled juice on my own after moving to a new city with my family, I didn’t know where to go, everything was new so I had no idea about any of service there, so I found an advice on the Internet to clean it with a solution of water and vinegar, just to mix it together and apply on the dirty area on the carpet, after I cleaned only a little spot remained, before that I lived in Brooklyn and constantly used the service of the same cleaning company Brooklyn rug cleaning company I can recommend to everyone

rezencry

I used to have to do the carpet cleaning myself. And I did it as well as I could. But I've never been able to do it the way I'd like to do it, never got the result I wanted. So when we had a baby, we knew for sure that this kind of cleaning wouldn't be enough. After all, babies love to crawl all over the place and then put their hands in their mouths. We were apprehensive about the health of our baby. And then we decided to entrust the cleaning of carpets to professionals https://accelcleaning.com. You can't imagine how easy it became to breathe in the house. It was as if all the dust and dirt from the rug magically disappeared. The child is delighted, all day long crawling around, playing, and sleeping on this carpet. And my husband and I are calm about his health.

Last edited: