cashback for purchasing red mart's items at online

jaclyn13

Dear mummies, there is a partner stores called red mart in sg.shop.com/jac1313 4%cashback if u purchase goceries at there. N $75 above items, they hve free delivery n can be deliver at ur prefer time. For 1st time order at red mart, get $10 off. The prices is the same as cold storage, giant n ntuc. Save the hassles to carry heavy bulky items n times!

if u interested, kindly need to register at www.sg.shop.com/jac1313
To get cashback. Is free registration. Interested or got any qns , pm me n let me noe. Wil ans ur qns n guide u on the road. ☺

jaclyn13

20150622031911.jpg

Hi , now red mart got this promo, $30above get free delivery n if u order for ur next purchase on same day n same time , u get $5off. N plus my website give u 4% cashback. Additional saving, if u invite ppl to red mart, u get $10 red mart credits to u. If any1 wan to noe more, pm me, i wil guide u the steps n show u. :)

jaclyn13

Screenshot_2015-06-23-01-09-14.jpg

This is the 1 i say u wil get $10 red mart credit if u invite friend to there. Save the hassles to carry heavy groceries n the price is around the same as all those super markets n sumtime even lower when they hve promotion for certain items. The service is gd n efficiency