CCK Kidslink

Hi, anyone briing your kids to choa chu kang kidslink..
my son have been going to jurong east kidslink but i move so i thinking to change to cck..

how the doc.. Thanks all..

SAJ Mummy

Hi, anyone briing your kids to choa chu kang kidslink..
my son have been going to jurong east kidslink but i move so i thinking to change to chua chu kang..

how the doc.. Thanks all..
Hi Hi I m new here and happen to bump into this thread...my children have also being with Dr. lucky JE Kidslink for the past years and we have no complains/regrets...:red:

But for Doctor at chua chu kang Kidslink (if still the same doctor) - no prejudices but I swear I will not go there again...I had a bad experience 2 years ago when my gal was merely less than 2 years old and having bad cough+flu+sensitive nose. Dr. lucky was on leave so I went to chua chu kang Kidslink....the nurse was rude to tell me that the Doctor will be late for 1.5 hour and told me it will be a long wait becos many children before me. Then I asked to buy medicine since my gal always take the same one and again she gave me the rude replY:"You can't buy medicine becos your child is not a patient of this branch!" Whoa, piss me off! So I went off and brought my very sick & uncomfortable gal to a GP near my home.

If you dont't find troublesome, I will suggest that you stick back to Dr. lucky- he is good & patient and also thumb up for his nurses...

Hi Hi I m new here and happen to bump into this thread...my children have also being with Dr. lucky JE Kidslink for the past years and we have no complains/regrets...:red:

But for Doctor at chua chu kang Kidslink (if still the same doctor) - no prejudices but I swear I will not go there again...I had a bad experience 2 years ago when my gal was merely less than 2 years old and having bad cough+flu+sensitive nose. Dr. lucky was on leave so I went to chua chu kang Kidslink....the nurse was rude to tell me that the Doctor will be late for 1.5 hour and told me it will be a long wait becos many children before me. Then I asked to buy medicine since my gal always take the same one and again she gave me the rude replY:"You can't buy medicine becos your child is not a patient of this branch!" Whoa, piss me off! So I went off and brought my very sick & uncomfortable gal to a GP near my home.

If you dont't find troublesome, I will suggest that you stick back to Dr. lucky- he is good & patient and also thumb up for his nurses...
dr lucky is gd.. but far for me now leh.. i like dr heng also.. he very patient and ans everything and explain very clearly to me..

Triquetra

The distance is not that far.
I am staying in Jurong West and have been going to see Dr Oh at KidsClinic@Bishan. Feel very comfortable with her, beside that she is very patient and detailed. I think that's what that really matter to me.

tika

I see Dr Winston from CCK Kidslink since my first dotter was born. Will be bringing my newborn to see him for check ups too. Hubby and I really like Dr Winston's assuring nature. He's very thorough in his explainations but is not long winded. He's always smiling and always made a point to ask whether we have any questions for him.

dr.lucky = Dr.Heng Joo Teck??? hehe..
my gal had sensitive nose for several weeks le.. went check up at jrg east kidslink for the 1st time.there cheaper... Dr.Heng is patient n will answer our question slowly.not bad..

iwan2noe

the last time my child visited, the doc was very patient..not bad..
Hi pink_daisy,

May I know what is the name of this very patient dr whom ur child see?
Can tell me his/her name and her consultation fees?

THANKS!!!!:shyxxx:

tika

NO doctor and definitely NO nurse will prescribe medicine over a counter UNLESS you are a regular at the clinic and the doctor and nurse knows your child's condition. I'm sure when you went to GP, you still had to see the GP before he prescribed medicine for your child. You can't expect a PD not to do the same.

I've been seeing Dr Winston for the past 2 years for my children and by far, he is the best PD i've seen. He is very calm and reassuring and very thorough in his explainations.

Dr Winston's nurses may not be the friendliest (especially the tall skinny one) but what they say is true. You can't buy medicine becos your child is not a patient of the branch. I called JE Branch once and asked if i can purchase medicine over the counter since my regular PD from CCK is on leave. The nurse at JE branch refused to do so too. She said I have to consult the PD at the branch first since the PD is not familiar with my dotter's case.

As parents, naturally we will be super worried and kancheong when it comes to our child being sick. Try not to let your worry for your child cloud your judgement of other clinics. Its not very nice.

NO doctor and definitely NO nurse will prescribe medicine over a counter UNLESS you are a regular at the clinic and the doctor and nurse knows your child's condition. I'm sure when you went to GP, you still had to see the GP before he prescribed medicine for your child. You can't expect a pediatrician not to do the same.

I've been seeing Dr Winston for the past 2 years for my children and by far, he is the best pediatrician i've seen. He is very calm and reassuring and very thorough in his explainations.

Dr Winston's nurses may not be the friendliest (especially the tall skinny one) but what they say is true. You can't buy medicine becos your child is not a patient of the branch. I called JE Branch once and asked if i can purchase medicine over the counter since my regular pediatrician from chua chu kang is on leave. The nurse at JE branch refused to do so too. She said I have to consult the pediatrician at the branch first since the pediatrician is not familiar with my dotter's case.

As parents, naturally we will be super worried and kancheong when it comes to our child being sick. Try not to let your worry for your child cloud your judgement of other clinics. Its not very nice.

yup yup i agree with what you said. everybody else's children are sick too, and definitely as precious. and if its not an emergency like asthma, bleeding profusely, etc, we all have to wait in line, right?

Last edited:

pink_daisy

Hi pink_daisy,

May I know what is the name of this very patient dr whom your child see?
Can tell me his/her name and her consultation fees?

THANKS!!!!:shyxxx:

his name is dr winston ng
i forgot how much was the 1st consulation fee but each time i paid abt S$70+. usually i see him for my son's cough, flu n fever.

SAJ Mummy

NO doctor and definitely NO nurse will prescribe medicine over a counter UNLESS you are a regular at the clinic and the doctor and nurse knows your child's condition. I'm sure when you went to GP, you still had to see the GP before he prescribed medicine for your child. You can't expect a pediatrician not to do the same.

I've been seeing Dr Winston for the past 2 years for my children and by far, he is the best pediatrician i've seen. He is very calm and reassuring and very thorough in his explainations.

Dr Winston's nurses may not be the friendliest (especially the tall skinny one) but what they say is true. You can't buy medicine becos your child is not a patient of the branch. I called JE Branch once and asked if i can purchase medicine over the counter since my regular pediatrician from chua chu kang is on leave. The nurse at JE branch refused to do so too. She said I have to consult the pediatrician at the branch first since the pediatrician is not familiar with my dotter's case.

Dear Tika,
When I posted my comments over this forum, it was just meant as a sharing with other parents over this topic. While that matter happened to my 2nd gal 4 years back when she was about 1 year old. I must agree that I was worried at that time and pardon which parent will not be? Anyway, I am not judgemental or in any position to say which clinic is good or no good.

It is just a sharing of what I have gone thru and might not necessarily happen to any other parents.