Cervical Cancer

EforEileen

I read tis leaflet about pap smear and in it, it stated risk of higher chance to develop cervical cancer include women who are sexually active...

Wats sexually active? Havin sex everyday are counted as sexually active mah?

Wan to get more knowledge about cervical cancer..

Any advice to share..? Thks...

Agnes Josephine

think maybe sexually active means having more than 1 sex partner? Anyway, whether sexually active or not, there will still be chances or getting Cervical Cancer... Unless never ML before @ all la...:tlaugh::tlaugh:

LoVeS

think maybe sexually active means having more than 1 sex partner? Anyway, whether sexually active or not, there will still be chances or getting Cervical Cancer... Unless never ML before @ all la...:tlaugh::tlaugh:
cervical cancer not AIDS wor i dun tink it means more than 1 sex partner leh. i dun think 1 single sex partner wont get cervical cancer.

spottycow

Yah ar, having pap smear is very important as it detects cervical cancer early. U dun wanna end up like Anita Mui and die of cervical cancer. Us women have lots of problems hor....

Agnes Josephine

cervical cancer not AIDS wor i dun tink it means more than 1 sex partner leh. i dun think 1 single sex partner wont get cervical cancer.

I didn't say cervical cancer is AIDS... I only interpret for 'sexually active'... Cuz what I understand is that sexually active does means having more than 1 sex partner... :)

As we all know, once we had sex, we are prone to all sorts of things, be it sexually transmitted diseases, cervical cancer... :)

EforEileen

I didn't say cervical cancer is AIDS... I only interpret for 'sexually active'... Cuz what I understand is that sexually active does means having more than 1 sex partner... :)

As we all know, once we had sex, we are prone to all sorts of things, be it sexually transmitted diseases, cervical cancer... :)
but hor, if ML with husband onli and is on everyday basic is still consider as sexually active rite?

there is one time i keep havin pain in my tummy.. which is at the womb and I thou sometin was wrong with me.. I was scare.. went to see doc do a virginal swap test and they are inside is normal.
I ask the doc why i keep havin pain that is undurable.. he say sometime we drink not enough water oso will get abdominal pain...

Agnes Josephine

but hor, if ML with husband onli and is on everyday basic is still consider as sexually active rite?

there is one time i keep havin pain in my tummy.. which is at the womb and I thou sometin was wrong with me.. I was scare.. went to see doc do a virginal swap test and they are inside is normal.
I ask the doc why i keep havin pain that is undurable.. he say sometime we drink not enough water oso will get abdominal pain...

is it? hmmm... I not too sure lei is it cuz of lack of drinking water then will get abdominal pain...

Ken

Alpha Male
hmmm i gt sumthin to intro tat u gals nid. Its called Female Essence. It eliminates yr mnthly stress problem n torture n most imptly can prevent cervical cancer.

spottycow

hmmm i gt sumthin to intro tat u gals nid. Its called Female Essence. It eliminates yr mnthly stress problem n torture n most imptly can prevent cervical cancer.
Dun mean to be rude, but I would like to hear from a female who had actually tried this product.

cendrine

hmmm i purely understand how u feel... so far i haf got good feedbacks from my female clients. so its up to u to decide =)
It's good to share good products here.
But please bear in mind, no self promotion of the products which you have an affiliation with. :)

Ken

Alpha Male
It's good to share good products here.
But please bear in mind, no self promotion of the products which you have an affiliation with. :)
haha no worries. dats why u see i never talk about pricing n stuffs =) i only do it in the bulk spree area hehe