CH Koh @ TPY central

aby

I'm ttc for #3.. Was referred to Dr Koh by our GP..

A stern looking but humorus guy.. Heehee he cracks lots of jokes but din laugh one.. So funny..:tlaugh:

Any mommies here have experience to share?

M

^Mami_Jazz^

I'm ttc for #3.. Was referred to Dr Koh by our GP..

A stern looking but humorus guy.. Heehee he cracks lots of jokes but din laugh one.. So funny..:tlaugh:

Any mommies here have experience to share?
Ah mei, he is my gynea :001_302:

star132

Dr Koh was my gynae, he is jovial and nice man, will crack jokes and keep asking you to help to government to produce more babies.

The setback is however are the nurses, very unfriendly and doesn't help you during first visit.
I was blur blur on my first visit, didn't know need to go take urine tests and take weight.
Package wise is ok.

LSmummy

my gynae as well.
thought he seems like rushing thru those scanning and qns, but he's gd.

the nurses are indeed unfriendly. espically the one wear specs with very long hair. normally she's at 2nd floor.

Also my gynae for my 2 kids.

Very experienced and handled both my pregnancies well. My #2 conceived after several miscarriages, and he was mindful of that, and took extra care to make sure this one okay!

Cheerfulness takes away the tension and fear during delivery. Can even joke while bb's on the way out!

Even my hb likes him.

Best wishes to you, aby!

skyrain

To me he is not good at all... i have spotting for 2 months and i went to him... so test the pregnancy kit there's a faint positive sign.. and say not pregnant.. but told him tat i use my own test kit to try also faint positive.. but he confirm i not pregnant.. so i thought i not pregnant at all.. But spotting continue so i went to another gynae to double confirm.. so he do blood test and confirm i pregnant but scan cannot find anything.. been spotting for going 3 months should c the baby... then he says i miscarriage again.. this is my 2nd misccariage.. u know how upset i was..

I working in TPY.. everytime i walk pass his clinic.. i feel so disappointed in him and unprofessional at all. So i will tell all my colleagues dun go to him.. so to warn u mummies too.. just my 2 cents

leesm105

the word "CH KOH" actracted my attention to this thread...

Mr Koh was my 1st child gynea, no 1 refer me.. i work novena n go TPY quite often so just try out ...
Average, his is cheaper BUT apptment after work is damm difficult to book. If ur appt is after 7pm, you need to wait min 2 hrs. But, went in to see him only for 5min or less...
Overall he is nice, try to crack jokes:embarrassed:, ask ppl to have more babie (more business to him:err:). Maybe he is good for those non complicated case pregnancy like me... (thank god no morn sickness, eat well, normal growth weight, baby healthy, etc)

SNG & GT

Hi,

Me 2 share the same experience with you all.
Nurse there are damn unfriendly... and so rude!!!!

Remember one time when I was there earlier to take Q#.
My apptm is at 3.30 pm and I was there at ard 3.20 pm, so they asked me to wait till 3.30 pm, then take Q #.

Saw a lady went in and immediately with Q # given, quite curious, went up to see her apptm card and notice that her apptm is at 3.40 pm.
So angry and queries one of the nurses and they keep pushing to the other nurse claiming "dunno leh, my collegue gave one".
Been angry, I warned them that I will lodge a complaint to the Dr Koh.
And been afraid, they give me go in first...
So wat is all this..... biased!!!! or mayb tht lady is their friend or wat...

Another senerio is I am having high fever and happen to b at TPY, so I actually went in to C Dr Koh and you know wat the nurses said, "did you have any spotting ? Any threatening of miscarriage, if not, we won't entertain... " Can you imagine, I am already one of the patients there and this is what I get from them.. Really BAD EXPREIENCES>...

One more senerio, I am going to my 3rd trimester, been the 1st mum, I didn't know that water rentention will also effect on my hands. Almost my whole hands feel numb at the finger tips and also aching all the way... It is so painful and I dun have a choice but to went to the clinic to chk if they have any cream or lotion to apply to ease the pain, maybe a bit...
And the same things they say... " did you have any spotting ? Any threatening of miscarriage, if not, we won't entertain....
OR else,... you paid the consultation fee 50 dollar lah... then we will register for U "

So this is my encounter of DAMN BAD EXPERIENCES at that stupid clinic...
I might really considered next time whether to go back to Dr Koh

SNG & GT

Hi....

But Ultimately Dr Koh is good gynae cos both my sis in laws had been using him and both of them recommended Dr Koh to me...

So is only the nurses there are not friendly and rude...
If can, suggest Dr Koh to consider change the nurses there or educate them, if not, all of us will suffer.... eventually...

This might in directly chase all of us away for the next pregnancy...

porky_jean

Hi,

Me 2 share the same experience with you all.
Nurse there are damn unfriendly... and so rude!!!!

Remember one time when I was there earlier to take Q#.
My apptm is at 3.30 pm and I was there at ard 3.20 pm, so they asked me to wait till 3.30 pm, then take Q #.

Saw a lady went in and immediately with Q # given, quite curious, went up to see her apptm card and notice that her apptm is at 3.40 pm.
So angry and queries one of the nurses and they keep pushing to the other nurse claiming "dunno leh, my collegue gave one".
Been angry, I warned them that I will lodge a complaint to the Dr Koh.
And been afraid, they give me go in first...
So wat is all this..... biased!!!! or mayb tht lady is their friend or wat...

Another senerio is I am having high fever and happen to b at TPY, so I actually went in to C Dr Koh and you know wat the nurses said, "did you have any spotting ? Any threatening of miscarriage, if not, we won't entertain... " Can you imagine, I am already one of the patients there and this is what I get from them.. Really BAD EXPREIENCES>...

One more senerio, I am going to my 3rd trimester, been the 1st mum, I didn't know that water rentention will also effect on my hands. Almost my whole hands feel numb at the finger tips and also aching all the way... It is so painful and I dun have a choice but to went to the clinic to chk if they have any cream or lotion to apply to ease the pain, maybe a bit...
And the same things they say... " did you have any spotting ? Any threatening of miscarriage, if not, we won't entertain....
OR else,... you paid the consultation fee 50 dollar lah... then we will register for U "

So this is my encounter of DAMN BAD EXPERIENCES at that stupid clinic...
I might really considered next time whether to go back to Dr Koh

i got the same experience as u when i went for my 1st gynae visit at Dr Koh's clinic. my 2 frens say he is good but waiting time is long..never tell me that the nurse is damn fxxx up...so i thot since he is a good gynae i went for a try. my appt is 3.30pm went in early to get Q#. the nurse say must wait until 3.30pm then can get..ok, nevermind. after get my Q# still have to wait another 1 1/2 hrs. damn tired waiting outside the clinic. then finally my turn. when in ask me a few questions then do v-scan. come out 5mins only..lucky i did not sign any package with them. now i change to another gynae at compass point. Dr Adrian w. he is nice and the nurse there also very friendly.

bbloelim

im with Dr Koh.
Agreed that the waiting time is super long.

Last yr, i had a miscarriage, i was with Dr Koh too, and one of the nurse there, is kind of attitude, but recently i don't get to see that nurse there already.

Was wanting to change gynae, but prefer Toa Payoh area, so sticking with Dr Koh still.

tohsl

$600 until delivery, includes scheduled visits, urine drip and scan. Fees for delivery varies depending on the type of delivery. His package is reasonable but I ended up with another doctor. Dr Koh is a nice and competent doctor (according to my current OB/GYN). I didn't chose him due to style/preference.

citrella

Dr Koh is not my gynae. I got to know Dr Koh through my auntie. I went there for a pap smear test about 2.5 years ago.

I do agree that the nurses are rude and unfriendly. Dr Koh appears to be stern. It was my first time doing pap smear and he was rather impatient with me. He was not gentle as well. My auntie said that he is professional but I thought otherwise. That's why I did not consider him at all to be my gynae now (no matter how cheap he is and how convenient his clinic is)

redjn

Dr Koh is gynae too. he was recommanded by my sis. I strongly agree that the nurses are very unfriendly. Dr Koh appears to be stern but for sure is a jovial and nice man, will crack jokes and keep asking you to help to government to produce more babies.

sweetsnow

Hi All,

Despite the long waiting time and rude nurses, will you say Dr Koh's skills are gd (eg: caring and gd c-sec skills etc)?

I just got tested positive and is thinking of which gynae to see. Dr Koh is one of my choice coz the location is convenient. How many months into the pregnancy should I visit the gynae ?