Chances for BTO

Queenbabe

I will pray for u to get a house soon, recently did u apply for the balance flats? Im in the west too. Which part of west staying? U must not be angry n get sad all the times if not baby also will be sad sad okay.

huiyin87

dun feel discouraged gem2505, i started applying for flats since oct 2009..same as u, every launch i will donate $10..i dont mind the location, just hope to get a flat asap lol..and my q no i get will always be way off the available flats on offer=no chance.. very pathetic..finally in june this year, i received letter from hdb that my q no for march BTO is 0030..totally didnt expect it coz i almost gave up hope..but i got a very nice q no now..dun be disheartend, try every launch and try not to be too choosy..i m sure u will get ur dream flat soon!jia you =)

Gem2505

I will pray for you to get a house soon, recently did you apply for the balance flats? Im in the west too. Which part of west staying? you must not be angry n get sad all the times if not baby also will be sad sad okay.
yup. i applied the balanced flat on the last releasement. applied for the 5rm cck one. nah. just that talk about this topic, will get alil angry. lol. other than that. im ok one. haha! you applied which flat type/area? mine is like 15/17 to 1 unit. most prob is no chance one. nv put hope at all. ha..

Gem2505

dont feel discouraged gem2505, i started applying for flats since oct 2009..same as you, every launch i will donate $10..i dont mind the location, just hope to get a flat asap lol..and my q no i get will always be way off the available flats on offer=no chance.. very pathetic..finally in june this year, i received letter from hdb that my q no for march BTO is 0030..totally didnt expect it coz i almost gave up hope..but i got a very nice q no now..dont be disheartend, try every launch and try not to be too choosy..i m sure you will get your dream flat soon!jia you =)
thats a good news for u! =) which BTO u got? queue 30 is really a good no. lor.. confirm can get the flat you want. chose your flat at HDB already?

huiyin87

thats a good news for you! =) which BTO you got? queue 30 is really a good no. .. confirm can get the flat you want. chose your flat at HDB already?
got fernvale ridge @ sengkang.. its march BTO actually...yupz.. i got a very good choice of flats to choose from.. selected my flat in july but not yet pay the 5% downpayment.. mine BTO gotta wait 3-4yrs lo.. quite long i feel.. hope u can get the balance flats! much much faster to move in lol..

Gem2505

got fernvale ridge @ sengkang.. its march BTO actually...yupz.. i got a very good choice of flats to choose from.. selected my flat in july but not yet pay the 5% downpayment.. mine BTO gotta wait 3-4yrs .. quite long i feel.. hope you can get the balance flats! much much faster to move in lol..
icic.. yea.. thats the bad point about BTO.. have to wait. n i dont reli have time to wait anymore. if this time round still cant get. may have to purchase resale flat already. den my renovation fund will have to be really simple le coz the $ saved, all go to COV. but from what i know, HDB is going to control the COV $.. hopefully they implement it soon so i can benefit from it. hehe!
but i still hope I can get the balanced flat. can even moved in b4 i deliver. ha.. but I think will have to wait till I deliver in Feb den will do reno coz now, not a good time to do all these reno and moving house. pantang. hehe! but i think the balanced flat, end Nov den will know results. by the time let us choose and pay $.. i deliver le. LOL!

huiyin87

icic.. yea.. thats the bad point about BTO.. have to wait. n i dont reli have time to wait anymore. if this time round still cant get. may have to purchase resale flat already. then my renovation fund will have to be really simple coz the $ saved, all go to COV. but from what i know, HDB is going to control the COV $.. hopefully they implement it soon so i can benefit from it. hehe!
but i still hope I can get the balanced flat. can even moved in before i deliver. ha.. but I think will have to wait till I deliver in Feb then will do reno coz now, not a good time to do all these reno and moving house. pantang. hehe! but i think the balanced flat, end Nov then will know results. by the time let us choose and pay $.. i deliver . LOL!
Yea I agree, if baby born le still staying together with parents very tight on space.. From my experience it's inconvenience plus worried bout the trouble nb baby needs will affect your family members.. It's a struggle for me at tat tm since I m aso a first time mum.. Anyway jia you! Spray
Good luck dust for you!!

Gem2505

Yea I agree, if baby born still staying together with parents very tight on space.. From my experience it's inconvenience plus worried bout the trouble nb baby needs will affect your family members.. It's a struggle for me at that tm since I m aso a first time mum.. Anyway jia you! Spray
Good luck dust for you!!
yea. thanks! waiting for the results now.. early nov then will know.. hope can get it. then the flat will be ready just when my confinement over.. ;) pray hard.

Jantan15

We opt for BTO 2x, first time was unsuccessful. 2nd was success! It was not thru luck, it was because we register E alert thru HDB webby. Before they announced to public regard BTO... We already got queue no online on that day. By the time the public is aware... Confirm no more chance.

It's really a hassle having kids b4 getting flat... For my in law house is Not child proof and don't have lift on every floor, I suffer like siao. (I'm a SAHM) Now that my son is at toddling stage, really no choice, shift to mum house. 90% child proof and lift at every floor. But my brother have to sleep in living room, we did ask him to sleep bedroom with us (3 room flat) he refused.
Really can't wait for Jade spring phrase 2 to be ready ASAP...

ling.er

We opt for BTO 2x, first time was unsuccessful. 2nd was success! It was not thru luck, it was because we register E alert thru HDB webby. Before they announced to public regard BTO... We already got queue no online on that day. By the time the public is aware... Confirm no more chance.

It's really a hassle having kids before getting flat... For my in law house is Not child proof and dont't have lift on every floor, I suffer like crazy. (I'm a stay at home mum) Now that my son is at toddling stage, really no choice, shift to mum house. 90% child proof and lift at every floor. But my brother have to sleep in living room, we did ask him to sleep bedroom with us (3 room flat) he refused.
Really can't wait for Jade spring phrase 2 to be ready ASAP...

I 2 time apply 2 time fail lo = = Wat alert u mean ??

Jantan15

Hb say go HDB website. Apply for E-service. If cannot find, tell me... Busy with my boy now... Sorry for so short reply.

Gem2505

hmm.. if im not wrong, u are talking about the e-alert thing? whereby when there's a releasement of BTOs/Balance Flats, HDB will sms u.. telling u that they just released what project all those.
but this is just a sms and informing you on the newest project only.
even if u apply it before they release, you still have to go thru the balloting system. it does not give any priority on a "first-come-first-serve" in such case.

haiz.... i went MP 3 times already! last visit was on 30 Aug. only yesterday then I received their reply! it took them 1 MONTH to reply a letter. HDB give lotsa repeated reasons. see already also pek chek. seriously, seeing the MP seems useless! argh! all my 8X balloting $$ goes to them for nothing. wth lor. $80 could have go to a better place, like Charity? shouldnt HDB donate those $$ out....