Chances for BTO

jaclyn13

Unless u hve 3 kids then got more chances! Got 1 kids or no kids , chances r the same! Plus government cheats! The 1st day of choosing flats, they let those wrk government ppl to choose 1st. Me 2nd day choose Dbss! How I noe! My agents told me de. Is this call balloting!!! Why I go for Dbss cos I apply bto for 6-7 times, n either numbers very behind even though I apply under near parents hse's scheme or give me 2 or 3rd floor. I reject 2 times n they ban me 1yr as 1st timer!
Hi All daddy & Mummy i will like to knw tat :

1st timer Apply flat HDB give 2 chance righ ? Then have child & 1st timer so is 4 chance.. Then stay near parent 2 chance ??

Cos my fren apply for BTO gt success but i fail..

She was unmarry, no child but BTO near parent = 4 chance
Im marry with baby , BTO also near parent = Also 4 chance...

This is where i dun get it.. Y she 4 chance then i also 4 chance ><"

for me it doesnt matter whether u have kids or not.. its still the same.. all computerised ballot.. i ballot 3x previously.. twice no number, one time with num but over the flat availability.

4th time ballot for hougang parkview got number went to choose unit but AHG not approved so my hub n i decided to forfeit the 2k and try for the next ballot which is also at hougang but its capeview. n we're realli lucky enough to get a q no. 154/610. manage to get high floor facing the reservior. now waiting for AHG n signing of lease. hopes everything will be gg smoothly.. cos i realli like that location......

mag_huiling

Hi All daddy & Mummy i will like to knw tat :

1st timer Apply flat HDB give 2 chance righ ? Then have child & 1st timer so is 4 chance.. Then stay near parent 2 chance ??

Cos my fren apply for BTO gt success but i fail..

She was unmarry, no child but BTO near parent = 4 chance
Im marry with baby , BTO also near parent = Also 4 chance...

This is where i dun get it.. Y she 4 chance then i also 4 chance ><"

I dont think it's those chances thing ba. Im applying myself with my child (im separated), not staying near parents, by right should be behind those fiance & fiancee, or married couples. but my queue no. was 52/252. And to be according by chances, I should also have 4 chances like your friend. But years ago la... End up also unsuccessful.

for me it doesnt matter whether u have kids or not.. its still the same.. all computerised ballot.. i ballot 3x previously.. twice no number, one time with num but over the flat availability.

4th time ballot for hougang parkview got number went to choose unit but AHG not approved so my hub n i decided to forfeit the 2k and try for the next ballot which is also at hougang but its capeview. n we're realli lucky enough to get a q no. 154/610. manage to get high floor facing the reservior. now waiting for AHG n signing of lease. hopes everything will be gg smoothly.. cos i realli like that location......
Yeah, it's computerized balloting. unless you've got an expert who can help you to get a good queue number by hacking into HDB's balloting system! =X

AngelFaithHo, you're damn lucky! The application rate for hougang capeview 4R was like 1k++ over the no. of supply of flats. When the results was out, I'm so relieved I didn't apply there, if not, not sure whether gonna get or not...

I have applied 3 times from just being in a relationship, to being married to having a child now. still cant get. :( but im considered a second timer. because husband had a flat before.

Elicia

I have applied 3 times from just being in a relationship, to being married to having a child now. still cant get. :( but im considered a second timer. because husband had a flat before.
I am second timer too but lucky to get a BTO 4 room at punggol waterway. Actually it all depends on luck for second timers. My Q number has exceeded but bcos I think many ppl are giving up so we managed to get one but 4th storey.

I am second timer too but lucky to get a BTO 4 room at punggol waterway. Actually it all depends on luck for second timers. My Q number has exceeded but bcos I think many ppl are giving up so we managed to get one but 4th storey.
Oh So lucky!
First time i apply, they say unsuccessful. secondtime they give me 2000 plus q out of 800 plus units. now they give me 700 plus q out of 300 plus units. i think no chance le. :( now, waiting for march BTO, again. sian. :(

Elicia

Oh So lucky!
First time i apply, they say unsuccessful. secondtime they give me 2000 plus q out of 800 plus units. now they give me 700 plus q out of 300 plus units. i think no chance le. :( now, waiting for march BTO, again. sian. :(
Dun worry, if I'm not wrong, now second timers chances getting a BTO r better. Especially with children. :)

CanCanMum

hi, anyone successfully got a place for BTO as 2nd timer? Me failed the first one, just applied again. Haiz!

hi, anyone successfully got a place for BTO as 2nd timer? Me failed the first one, just applied again. Haiz!
Hi Hi, i applied like 5 times, last application was sale of balance, all my queue numbers exceed the amt of units they have...and they finally gave me a queue number last month for the FIRST bto I applied last year nov...which is like balance flat alr la... but better den nothing la hor, only low levels left..

i also 2nd timer..so dun give up k! jia you!

CanCanMum

Hi Hi, i applied like 5 times, last application was sale of balance, all my queue numbers exceed the amt of units they have...and they finally gave me a queue number last month for the FIRST bto I applied last year nov...which is like balance flat alr la... but better den nothing la hor, only low levels left..

i also 2nd timer..so dun give up k! jia you!
oooh hahhaha, my friend was also telling me, its like strike toto or 4D first prize if can get a good queue no.....hope so lor!

oooh hahhaha, my friend was also telling me, its like strike toto or 4D first prize if can get a good queue no.....hope so lor!
Hahaha, chances of getting GOOD queue number is quite low, chances of getting a queue number for left over units is higher! so if u dun mind low levels den shld be okay! i ended up getting a third level unit! better than nothing, if not have to wait for very long :(

CanCanMum

Hahaha, chances of getting GOOD queue number is quite low, chances of getting a queue number for left over units is higher! so if u dun mind low levels den shld be okay! i ended up getting a third level unit! better than nothing, if not have to wait for very long :(
really? Leftover units are higher? I never thought of getting leftover units coz it seems like so little left and I tot sure gone case lol