Channel 8 Precious Babe

moomoo85

Hi Mummies,

Just sharing to everyone!
Channel 8 is having a baby photo contest.

Click on the link below and click "like" on the picture to vote for my dear son ,Elson
Thanks for voting!!! I will vote back to yr cuties too!

Welcome to Facebook

Thanks for viewing!!! =)

jasobias

sure...refer to the pls help mummies link here..just post ur link there n we cld help each other vote

I saw this on the Facebook page:

ANNOUNCEMENT OF EVENT CANCELLATION

Due to continuous reported complaints of spamming and flaming of participants in this event to us and Facebook, Facebook has requested for us to terminate this event with immediate effect as its guidelines have been violated. As such, we regret to announce that this event will be cancelled with immediate effect at the request of Facebook. We understand many of you have taken the time to commit to this event and we deeply appreciate your efforts. We wish to let you know that cancelling this event was a difficult decision to make and the final resort we had to take.

We thank all for supporting this event and we hope most of you have made new friends and had a fun time looking at everyone's photos. This page will still remain as a platform for all to share their baby photos with each other and to befriend more friends.

Thank you once again for supporting us and do continue to tune in to "Precious Babes" currently airing Monday - Friday at 9pm on Channel 8.

Take care :)

cmeilim

this is not the first online contest that has suffered flaming and got forced by FB to close down. last dec, robinson held a contest for people to submit their best christmas present or something like that and many people submitted photos of their babies. same problems occurred.