Cheese / Yogurt

supergal

hello, i fed my 8 month old with Yoplait first baby yogurt which you can easily get from Carrefour!

havent tried cheese though..cos i think it is still too early for my boy :)

atkht

hello, i fed my 8 month old with Yoplait first baby yogurt which you can easily get from Carrefour!

havent tried cheese though..cos i think it is still too early for my boy :)

Thanks Supergal! i just bought the yoplait first baby yogurt from ntuc.. will let him try this evening :)

meiteoh

Before I was making my own, I bought plain full fat yogurt instead of those Yoplait and etc - prefer plain to flavoured ones.

For cheese, I buy natural cheese in blocks coz cheese slices are saltier and made up of leftover cheese plus colouring & flavouring.

atkht

Before I was making my own, I bought plain full fat yogurt instead of those Yoplait and etc - prefer plain to flavoured ones.

For cheese, I buy natural cheese in blocks coz cheese slices are saltier and made up of leftover cheese plus colouring & flavouring.

May i know which brand you buy for the cheese? Suitable for 13th months bb? :)

meiteoh

76668_10150093326591075_555106074_7693261_5873587_n.jpg
Am not too sure if you can see the brand from the pic. Let me know if you can't...you should be able to find these at any NTUC outlets, Cold Storage and even Giant.

atkht

View attachment 52960
Am not too sure if you can see the brand from the pic. Let me know if you can't...you should be able to find these at any NTUC outlets, Cold Storage and even Giant.

Wow.. you bought 3 types? Thanks thanks, will look out in supermarkets.. how do you feed your baby, just feed this way or put with bread? can 13th mth take this?

meiteoh

If your child has been introduced to yogurt already and showed no reaction, then can start with cheese. Can give just like this - slice and give or grate over food, with bread, as an omelette (with egg), in muffins, etc.

Eva used to like cheese till recently because my hubby gave her very strong French cheese with a weird aftertaste (in France, there are over 400 different cheeses so these three are nothing. :p ) so now she's turned off cheese (HEH). She's still okay with mozarella, Swiss and Colby tho. So need to get her back to liking cheese again.

atkht

If your child has been introduced to yogurt already and showed no reaction, then can start with cheese. Can give just like this - slice and give or grate over food, with bread, as an omelette (with egg), in muffins, etc.

Eva used to like cheese till recently because my hubby gave her very strong French cheese with a weird aftertaste (in France, there are over 400 different cheeses so these three are nothing. :p ) so now she's turned off cheese (HEH). She's still okay with mozarella, Swiss and Colby tho. So need to get her back to liking cheese again.
Thanks v much! Hope she likes it soon :)