Cherry Hearts / Cherie Hearts Fees

Bayu

Hi everyone,

May I know roughly how much is the monthly fees for this preschool. Need to know coz the school is very near to my workplace.

Thank you.. :eek:

piyo

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Hi Bayu, i'm working on a research project to see how the internet can help make it easier for mothers to source for recreation, enrichment and childcare for their children. I'd like to find out whether is it difficult for you to find one, and what are the problems you faced.

Hope that you can share your experiences with us and help make the web a better tool for all mothers! :)
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Sharina

Hi everyone,

May I know roughly how much is the monthly fees for this preschool. Need to know coz the school is very near to my workplace.

Thank you.. :eek:
I emailed them and here are their rates. this is for the branch at bedok central

Reg fee 150,
Deposit 980 for full day
Fee 680 aft subsidy

MamabbJ

Hi,
I just went to Cherie Hearts (West area) recently to enquire about their fees, programmes and to observe how their teachers and kids interact. I must say that it was very disappointing. The Director of this particular branch tht I met with wasn't even interested to show us around and has no idea what was going on in the classes. She also looked unkempt and sleepy with no enthusiasm. I see no passion in her. Frankly, I will never send my kids to such a centre... Why are there still kids there, I wonder??

Last edited: