Chicken Pox Vaccine While Pregnant, Advice Please

cheaka

I didn't know that i was 3 weeks pregnant when I took the chicken pox vaccine. Therefore now I am in my 7th weeks and I hear different stories from different doctor. I am still in a very confuse stage.

As some told me that it is not recommended as the baby might turn out to be abnormal - for example brain damage, deaf, blind and etc.....whereby the other doctor told me from what he see in the scan....my baby is in good hands and healthy.

I have been through 3 doctors and all 3 gave me different stories. I am now in a dilemma.

Has anyone been through what i am going through. I need some advice.

I didn't know that i was 3 weeks pregnant when I took the chicken pox vaccine. Therefore now I am in my 7th weeks and I hear different stories from different doctor. I am still in a very confuse stage.

As some told me that it is not recommended as the baby might turn out to be abnormal - for example brain damage, deaf, blind and etc.....whereby the other doctor told me from what he see in the scan....my baby is in good hands and healthy.

I have been through 3 doctors and all 3 gave me different stories. I am now in a dilemma.

Hi cheaka, jus read yr story. Hw r u now? Hope evrything is fine wif u n ur baby.. Somehow, we kind of share the same problem.( read my thread under 1st trimester ).. Take care!!

cheaka

Hi cheaka, jus read yr story. Hw r u now? Hope evrything is fine wif u n ur baby.. Somehow, we kind of share the same problem.( read my thread under 1st trimester ).. Take care!!
Hi, Malteasefamily,

Great to hear from you. I am now in my 4th month. I had been seeing different doctors throughout my first trimester until i reached my 12th weeks. After much explanations from the doctors and also many scans. My husband and I had decided to keep the baby and take the risk.

It is our first child and when i first heard the heartbeat....i just can't imagine what I had to go through. But so far, throughout the scan, the baby is growing fine, and the heartbeat is healthy.

I guess in every pregnancy, there's a risk you take. Even some with normal pregnancy might end up dissapointed with the outcome. Therefore, just make sure I take good care of myself, take the necessary diets I need for me and my baby.

Do keep me update on your end to. At least now I have someone to share with the similar problem.

shijo

Alpha Male

dear ,

dnt worryyyyyyyyy,my wife also in same condition.so be confidence,ok,she is laso in same stage,so be happy keep in touch