Chicken Pox Vaccine

elmo168

Hi,

I am thinking when is the best time to go for the chicken pox vaccine or they can do without it.
Those kids in our generation don't have the vaccine too but times have change. Now even a mosquitoes can kill a human being.

stonston

when i was tinking abt this vaccine, my son got chicken pox the next day!
he recovered very fast (he was onli 1yo n still on BM) and doc said we save $ on the vaccine le :)

autumn82

If I'm not mistaken, this vaccine shld be taken after 15mths.. But it is not 100% that after vaccine, your child won't get chicken pox.. :x

wenz

when i was tinking abt this vaccine, my son got chicken pox the next day!
he recovered very fast (he was onli 1yo n still on BM) and doc said we save $ on the vaccine le :)

ya my DD got chicken pox from her Bro when she was around 1yr+ so no need to inject liao.. save money.. but doc did mentioned since they got it so young, chances of them getting again may be higher...

CanCanMum

i br my son to take the jab for chicken pox when he was 18months.

but its not 100% de lor will still get it but will not be so poor thing la....at least wonx breakout until whole body...

means lessen the 'suffering'

cutie9629

next month i going to take my boy for chicken pox vaccine,
i think the doc will told u when u should take this vaccine...
better take ur baby to take the jab...safer...:wong19:

rhed

Well i think it will be best if you take your child to vaccination center as soon as possible. Because this will help them more eradicated in dangerous diseases and has a a strong immune system. Vaccinations are proving far better than ever before. Vaccinations, however, are not always trusted. In fact, in many countries, fewer and fewer people are willing to take the chance of a vaccination. For you to know more here is the site:Mistrust of vaccinations growing in developing countries

:wong29:

Last edited:

fionliu

well, I decided to let my girl have her chicken box vaccination, but will be in abt 2 month time, my pd told me after vaccination will have high fever between 5th to 7th day. Can any mummy child have done their vaccination , does ur toddler get high fever?

apollo

well, I decided to let my girl have her chicken box vaccination, but will be in abt 2 month time, my pd told me after vaccination will have high fever between 5th to 7th day. Can any mummy child have done their vaccination , does ur toddler get high fever?
my son took MMRV, which is MMR with chk pox vaccine. and yes he got fever on the next day though pd said usually is on the 5th day. i think the fever is caused by the MMR vaccine, not chk pox =)