Chilcare - key elementary eduhouse

Hi all,

Couldn't find anything on this childcare so decided to start a new thread.

Anyone has heard or ever used this childcare? Just discovered this center & is quite near our home. Tink it can b an option when my son turn 18 mths.... But to tell the truth I also never hear of this CC before also... :001_302:

Feedback pls! THanks!

Nope in the end didn't coz no vacancy anyway.

Went to have a look fr outside (quite small). And they din allow us to walk inside the area...unless registration is confirmed.

Din find out much in the end.

foreveris

This is the one at boon lay drive right? I went to view the centre and it was a rather good impression.. Clean and spacious.. Teachers and children look happy.. Healthy meals (hpb awards)..one of my choices.. Pity it was far from my in laws place, hence got to pick another childcare instead..

flowerie123

any reviews on key elementary?
I have already placed my kiddo on waiting list for the toddler class, but would love to hear more from parents who have kids already inside :)

adoreachild

Baby Travel

As this child care center is present near your house then you can know about it easily. I think other should ask you about this center as it is nearer to you.

flowerie123

Re: Baby Travel

As this child care center is present near your house then you can know about it easily. I think other should ask you about this center as it is nearer to you.
Somewhat near my place but my kiddo is still on waiting list. I've only been there once to register his name on the waiting list. Only feedback is the place seems spacious and clean.
Other than that, I can't comment.

Jeannie Tan

Hi All mummies up there,

Thanks for the support.

Just to update that Key Elementary Eduhouse (Kindergarten) has started their 2nd Branch at Ang Mo Kio Ave 4. We are open for registration now..

Aparts from our normal curriculum we provide weekly dance, gym equipment, art and etc.

Programme Timming (Monday - Friday)
Am Session - 8.30 - 12.00Pm
Pm Session - 1.00 - 4.30pm

Call for appointment now and find out more. First 20 registrants who sign up enjoy the benefit shown below:
-S$100 off programme fee for 1st term
-Waiver of registration fee
-Free gift