Childcare centres around Sengkang

myangela

Hi Mummies n Daddies

Anyone can recommend a good reputated childcare or kindergartens around Sengkang/Seletar/Yio Chu Kang Rd?
Any good reputated not too far around East area?

I thinking of sending my elder girl to nursery to start learning being wz other kids.
Not sure any gd place near our place to send her to... Pls help???

kimi

Hi Mummies n Daddies

Anyone can recommend a good reputated childcare or kindergartens around Sengkang/Seletar/Yio Chu Kang Rd?
Any good reputated not too far around East area?

I thinking of sending my elder girl to nursery to start learning being wz other kids.
Not sure any gd place near our place to send her to... Pls help???
Hi everyone
I just sign up in this forum. I'm looking for a good playgroup for my 2yr old boy around sengkang too. My boy just started attending pre-nursery at Modern Montessori. This is his 2nd wk there. So far he's doing ok but was thinking if Montessori method is good at all for him. I heard alot about Kinderland in Yio Chu Kang. Wanted to send him there but decided on Modern Montessori cos it's nearby. Anyone sends your kid at Kinderland in Yio Chu Kang or Modern Montessori? Feedback pls

myangela

Hi everyone
I just sign up in this forum. I'm looking for a good playgroup for my 2yr old boy around sengkang too. My boy just started attending pre-nursery at Modern Montessori. This is his 2nd wk there. So far he's doing ok but was thinking if Montessori method is good at all for him. I heard alot about Kinderland in Yio Chu Kang. Wanted to send him there but decided on Modern Montessori cos it's nearby. Anyone sends your kid at Kinderland in Yio Chu Kang or Modern Montessori? Feedback pls
Hi Kimi

U send ur boy to Modern Montessori how's is it? It's a half day programme can i know more about it? I've heard of Kinderland In Yio Chu Kang don't know how good is it. I oso went to see Canaan Kindergarten, Brains Buttons Kindergarten anyone sends ur kid there? Can share....... Thanks!

kimi

Hi! Sorry for the late reply been v bz. Anyway I've withdrawn him for Modern Montessori cos daddy don't like it there. It's v structured. Now my boy is in Kinderland @Yio Chu Kang for halfday childcare. Tis is his 3rd wk there. So far so good. He's happy there cos get to play more. It depends on what you want for your gal. Kinderland is learning through play. The kids there are encourage to speak their mind which I think is important. Also they get to go to the playground everyday unless it's raining. They also have art & craft too which my boy enjoys. MMI do have art & craft too but they don't do it everyday. When my boy was in MMI we noticed that he became quiet which worries us cos he's v talkative. Now that he's in Kinderland he's more talkative. Everytime I pick him up he'll tell me things like just now I go playground, I do painting, I eat rice etc.... Which he never did when in MMI. So we are quite happy there.

vivienong

I can't comment about which childcare is good. My kid has been attending MMI for close to 2 years. I can see she's definitely made progress and probably the montessori curriculum does provide her with more exposure to different topics unlike other childcare which are more thematic based. MMI does have arts and craft although they usually allow the child to bring home after each term ends.
We have chosen a montessori because we felt that they have a more well rounded approach to developing the child so as parents, we dont have to send my kid to more enrichment classes. I have some friends who send their child to regular centres and them and then enrol their child to enrichment like phonics and language lessons. The montessori already covers these.

soniasiow

Hi! I am moving in to Sengkang soon and had a 2 yr old son to consider a childcare. Any recommendation? And ppl told me childcare is not gd as kids will learn more bad behaviour. Wats ur view? Help pls?

Blueimage

Alpha Male
I had heard about good comments about Dayspring Kindergarden. The school is meant for Playgroup to K2. But its just the place abit inconvenience. Its at almost end of pungol. But can take school bus. The school operate like primary school. One session have more than 200 student. I am quite impress with the school.
But this is not a childcare, so its a 2 or 3 hrs thingy
so far there is no one talk about this school here. I find in other forum . Almost 90 percent positive..
hope it helps..

stonston

Kinderland YCK has big open spaces which are fenced up for children to play. tink they'll enjoy their bigger space there.
and they have pets over there for the kiddos to play and learn :D

soniasiow

actualli i need a full day care centre... but afew frenz actualli said not advisable to put kids in childcare as they will be even naughtier...
troubled.....

mrs chua

actualli i need a full day care centre... but afew frenz actualli said not advisable to put kids in childcare as they will be even naughtier...
troubled.....
If you worry your child will become more active/ mischievious after attending childcare,
You may consider sending the child to a nanny/babysitter, and enrol your child for those 2-3hrs lesson at apple tree/ tots house etc. You child is taken care and he can learn at the same time.

alex007

My son is currently in primary school. He was from faith educare centre in sengkang a year ago. He managed to top his class this year. I think that a good childcare centre is important. Unlike his peers he does not even need tuition.

chenSee

How about Cambridge @ Sengkang? I heard good reviews about it.. :) :001_302: or Agape Child Care have you tried visiting these schools??

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]I heard of these three-
1) Merry Kids Child Care
2)Summer Kids Child Care
3) Young Elite
[/FONT]
[/FONT]