Childcare in Bukit Batok

Ashbaby

Any good child care to recommend in Bukit Batok?

Can I have reviews of Cape Diem @ Bukit Batok Central.

vinder79

Hi are u staying nea the just kids at Bt batok?U should go take a look there the programe better than Carpe Diem(25 mths old son goes to teck whye blk 120 branch)i sent him to their infant care for 2 days and was so impressed.But what to do 2 far away from home.

Ashbaby

Hi are you staying nea the just kids at Bt batok?you should go take a look there the programe better than Carpe Diem(25 mths old son goes to teck whye blk 120 branch)i sent him to their infant care for 2 days and was so impressed.But what to do 2 far away from home.
Im staying near just kids. Err I didnt hear too good feedback on justkids. Maybe I should drop by and tk a look. Dont mind share with me on just kids?

vinder79

Hi how old is ur child?
Just kds has emergency care for all.
Infants 0-18 mths - 80 per full day 7am-6.45pm
-50 haif a day 7 am-2pm or 2pm-7 pm
18 mths(if got space)- $50 full day
-$30 half day

This i am adding in as u can have the option of trying out the ctr first.My DS went to the infant care for 2 mths.When he started he was very selfish and playful.They really taught him a lot.I was really happy with the infant cae.I even stood outside to watch several times.
For the playgroup i only had him there a week before i shifted so cant say much except my goals were matched dear son was enjoyng the interaction with his classmates.
Might i make a suggestion let your child try first.PPL can say the world abt anything but the most important view to be heard is your child.Thats what i believe thats why still sending DS to Carpe Diem ALTHOUGH ANGRY ABT LOTSA INCIDENTS.

Last edited:

Ashbaby

Hi how old is your child?
Just kds has emergency care for all.
Infants 0-18 mths - 80 per full day 7am-6.45pm
-50 haif a day 7 am-2pm or 2pm-7 pm
18 mths(if got space)- $50 full day
-$30 half day

This i am adding in as you can have the option of trying out the ctr first.My dear daughter went to the infant care for 2 mths.When he started he was very selfish and playful.They really taught him a lot.I was really happy with the infant cae.I even stood outside to watch several times.
For the playgroup i only had him there a week before i shifted so cant say much except my goals were matched dear daughter was enjoyng the interaction with his classmates.
Might i make a suggestion let your child try first.PPL can say the world about anything but the most important view to be heard is your child.Thats what i believe thats why still sending dear daughter to Carpe Diem ALTHOUGH ANGRY about LOTSA INCIDENTS.
Tks for sharing. I will head down later. :wink:

vinder79

Gd luckk and another thing u can just stay in the ctr with your kid for first 2 weeks if u like.

vinder79

Ask them la.Most childcares have this and i know that their branch at taman jurong has it.But frankly from my personnel experience i find that when i am there my DS does not wanna mingle ard so i went only 4 1 hr a day and slowly lesssen down time i spent there after i week he knew i would leave him at the door.

BY THE WAY I HAD A TYPO ERROR I ONLY HAVE 2 SONS NO DAUGHTER.

Last edited:

belbelove

Have anyone send to carpe diem at batok central ?
as my mil prefer nearer to our hse incase of bad weather.

Or how's justkids?

Intended for sparkletots @gombak but slowly i found out that they got no uniform even for k1/k2 , a little disappointed w that.

natasha

hi dear sparkletots childcare at bukit batok blk 400plus is gd in their education...my son alot of improvement wen i put him there for a full day service i terms of behaviour and learning...u may go down and hv a look out on it..bus 947,985,187 n 188...

belbelove

hi dear sparkletots childcare at bukit batok blk 400plus is gd in their education...my son alot of improvement wen i put him there for a full day service i terms of behaviour and learning...u may go down and hv a look out on it..bus 947,985,187 n 188...
thanks for ur reply!! i went to the one at 512 ~ but no uniform leh! yours got?

natasha

yup mind have it...dat the new centre at blk 512 bkt gmbk...u may try there 417 if im nt wrng the block they have a uniform...:)

belbelove

thanks natasha for the reply :)

i mostly putting my girl at blk 373, opps gombak mrt :D Little footprints schoolhouse :D visited it and feel it not bad :D
you can give it a try chasey :D else will be blk 512 for sparkletots :D there's some more at 318 for carpe diem not bad too :D
go take a look and bring u son along :) my girl seems to love Little Footprints Schoolhouse! :D

chasey

Thank you Belbelove. I think I will schedule a visit next week for the Little Footprints and Carpe Diem. How much is the fees after subsidise? Have u visited the sparkletots at blk 512? Cos I heard some bad reviews on sparkletots but not sure which branch in BB.

belbelove

There's 2 carpe diem at bukit batok, another one at 626 which is opp batok polyclinic ~ their price for full day is $720 (Sub $300) for working mom but some says carpe diem standard drop alot. As for little footprints, sch fee at $660 (sub 300) monthly with friendly staffs and separated classroom ~ As for sparkletots at 512, it was the first school i visited, it's at $642 monthly (Sub 300) as for that sch, the principle and all is friendly but because they are new, there's no uniform yet, quite complicated to differentiate classes i feel ? as they do not have like separate room, and no mother tongue offered from what i saw from the CC link..but afterall it's not bad ! How old is your son ? :D

chasey

There's 2 carpe diem at bukit batok, another one at 626 which is opp batok polyclinic ~ their price for full day is $720 (Sub $300) for working mom but some says carpe diem standard drop alot. As for little footprints, sch fee at $660 (sub 300) monthly with friendly staffs and separated classroom ~ As for sparkletots at 512, it was the first school i visited, it's at $642 monthly (Sub 300) as for that sch, the principle and all is friendly but because they are new, there's no uniform yet, quite complicated to differentiate classes i feel ? as they do not have like separate room, and no mother tongue offered from what i saw from the CC link..but afterall it's not bad ! How old is your son ? :D
My son is 2 years old. I also heard reviews that carpe diem is not as good as before. The fees is after or before subsidise? I am quite surprise that sparkletots do not offer mother tongue. It will be quite difficult for them to transit in future. How old is your girl?

belbelove

My son is 2 years old. I also heard reviews that carpe diem is not as good as before. The fees is after or before subsidise? I am quite surprise that sparkletots do not offer mother tongue. It will be quite difficult for them to transit in future. How old is your girl?
before sub :) so just deduct 300 from there . Ya, quite a no. of sch nv offered mother tongue from what i see.. she's 15months so will only enter her in May'12.

BBMOM

Any comments on Bukit Batok Central Carpe Diem child care centre? How your think the teacher there especially for Toddler class?