Childrens Own Room

JenLee98

Had a room prepared for DD1 since she is 3 y.o. but she doesn't want to sleep in there.... till her mei mei borned this year, so just before her 5th BD she slept in her own room without bothering us in the middle of the nite.

Angelmum

no plans yet cos DS afraid being alone.
DD will be sleeping side to side with me for convenience/safety

LoVeS

in fact my ds since 1mth old he been slping alone @ living rm coz sarong in living rm while playpen in rm so intend to haf his own rm as soon as we get our own flat.

XiaoXue

DS will be abt 6yrs old + when we move into our own nest so tat's when he will have his own room. =)

aby

Ace slept by himself in the children room since 18mo. Once Alythea turned 18mo, we brought her over too. Ace was ok with the change while Alythea took a long time accepting that she needs to be with her brother there.. :001_302:

ireneliau

Next year when i have my own house then i will try to let her sleep in her rm with either myself or dad.. Then slowly let her sleep alone.. Curreent stayin in IL house no spare room. So my 15month daughter still sleepin in between us..

summer

right now, staying with my parents...no extra room for my boy...mayb when we move into our own place, then will gv him his own room...but duno if he will sleeps in himself leh

Pwiincess

Ace slept by himself in the children room since 18mo. Once Alythea turned 18mo, we brought her over too. Ace was ok with the change while Alythea took a long time accepting that she needs to be with her brother there.. :001_302:
Wow.. your daughters have very unique and beautiful names, Aby!
Hmm.. I think it's good to train the lil ones to sleep independently from young.

rjj

Only managed to 'chase' DS1 out of our room when he was 4yo... DS2 was 2yo then, he just follow.....

jaynshar

Have brought a furniture set for ds when he is 3yr old..bt he still prefer to sleep w us.therefore..tt rm is currently used as a study rm..

Mrs Xie

Might consider to let dd sleep in her own room once she turn 18mth old...... Would properly accompany her for the first few nights and let her sleep on her own in the room then.