Cinema Theatres, which ones you like and dislike ?

cendrine

What do you look for in a good cinema theatre?
the seats? the screens? or no preference ?

I dislike the one at Bugis cos their seat is too low and always block/ prevent my view. Dun like Lido seats too cos too crampy for my legs. :frown:

I prefer Cineleisure and Century SQ. Their seats more comfy.

LoVeS

I prefer GV cinemas but not jurong pt, tiong bahru n bishan ones coz too cramp as i haf long legs.

Cathay cineleisure is ok aso

Dun like eng wah or shaw house cinemas~

`julee

GV for me... bugis shaw, mus agree wit u cendrine..the seat too low.. but to think back hor... because the seat too low laa, dh and i use to make out there.. LOLx.

stonston

my fave is Eng Wah balestier....v v vv quiet...i dun like watching movie in crowded cinema with stranger sitting beside me....

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
What do you look for in a good cinema theatre?
the seats? the screens? or no preference ?

I dislike the one at Bugis cos their seat is too low and always block/ prevent my view. Dun like Lido seats too cos too crampy for my legs. :frown:

I prefer Cineleisure and Century SQ. Their seats more comfy.

Hey.. same as me leh, i also prefer cineleisure. Seat comfortable and it has very late nite shows almost every nite. Most important there is a Sushi Saki beside it, my favourite japanese food.. :Dancing_wub:

Ting

b4 with dh, i always go GV watch. the one at PS. after with dh, ALWAYS go to cine watch. cos, he like to go there play game while waitin for our show to start...ZzzZzz....i oso don like bugis, the seat so low n uncomfy.